Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default thuNDERBEACH Autumn Rally -MEET & EAT & RYDE - SECOND ANNUAL

Hey Folks - Last year we had 32 Spyder riders meet up at Hammerhead Freds for lunch then lots of them join us
    for the group ryde to Destin.. Let's see if we can have a bigger group this year..
    We will meet at Hammerhead Fred's at 11:30am On October 13th for lunch and then ryde.
    8752 Thomas Drive Panama City Bch, FL 32408
    (850) 233-3907

This is a great biker event in Panama City Beach, Florida go to www.thunderbeachproductions.com for full details. The Florida group
    will be in town Oct 12-14th... Please post if you are attending so I can give the restaurant a headcount and plan our group ryde
    accordingly.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ride

I plan on attending!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

BikerDoc,

I should have my Spyder back by than and I think I remember where Hammerhead Fred's is and am free on the 13th. See you there or when you arrive.

Ryde Safe,

Brian (PCBeachBum)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I may be able to attend, I usually work on Sat. I might be able to meet for lunch but not the ride afterword. Dale

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Dale, your not looking to well today, did you have some bad fish?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PCBeachBum View Post
    Dale, your not looking to well today, did you have some bad fish?
    That may work Dale

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Post Panama Beach

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Hey Folks - Last year we had 32 Spyder riders meet up at Hammerhead Freds for lunch then lots of them join us
    for the group ryde to Destin.. Let's see if we can have a bigger group this year..
    We will meet at Hammerhead Fred's at 11:30am On October 13th for lunch and then ryde.
    (850) 233-3907

This is a great biker event in Panama City Beach, Florida go to www.thunderbeachproductions.com for full details. The Florida group
    will be in town Oct 12-14th... Please post if you are attending so I can give the restaurant a headcount and plan our group ryde
    accordingly.

BikerDoc, We made our reservations at Laketown Wharf in Panama Beach. Let us know when and where Debbie and I can meet you, so we can ride over togeather.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    BikerDoc, We made our reservations at Laketown Wharf in Panama Beach. Let us know when and where Debbie and I can meet you, so we can ride over togeather.
    We are leaving for PCB Friday Morning oct 12th 8am from Lake City Crackerbarrell, however most of us are riding up to Lake City the /afternoon/evening of the Oct 11th for Pre Panama bonfire/cookout at RL Geiger's place in Fort White and overnight at Ramada inn limited in Lake City. Let me know if you want to meet up for 11th or 12th launch?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Pre Panama City Beach party

We are leaving for PCB Friday Morning oct 12th 8am from Lake City Crackerbarrell, however most of us are riding up to Lake City the /afternoon/evening of the Oct 11th for Pre Panama bonfire/cookout at RL Geiger's place in Fort White and overnight at Ramada inn limited in Lake City. Let me know if you want to meet up for 11th or 12th launch?
    Mary and I are looking forward to hosting any SRA CFL staying in Lake City the night before we leave for Panama City Beach for the Thunder on the beach rally at Geigers Landing.
    We are planning a Bon fire and marshmallow and hot dog cookout at out place in the woods at the Thursday evening. We would love to have you come and enjoy our fellowship and fun.
    Oh and the garage will be open for tech time where you can hangout at my place and wrench on your Spyder or get help from those who know how to wrench LOL
    C-YA RL and Mary
    Last edited by InspectorGadget; 08-26-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

(850) 233-3907

accordingly.

Sounds great I hope to attend and look forward to meeting everyone.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by major911 View Post
    Sounds great I hope to attend and look forward to meeting everyone.
    We look forward to meeting you as well.. This is shaping up to be a perfect ryding weather period. The SRA CF group will be in town by mid day
    Friday. We are staying at Laketown Wharf

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

(850) 233-3907

accordingly.

Looks like I'll be able to attend, let you know for sure later today. Dale

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I csant make it this atumn but I do plan on being there this spring.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BioSab View Post
    I csant make it this atumn but I do plan on being there this spring.
    sorry to hear that. would have been good to link up and ride... stay in touch in the spring - only probem is last year it was the same dates as Spyderfest