Thread: Cowtown

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Cowtown

I have another great Cowtown service experience to share. Went to Illinois to visit a freind, change a tire and get ready for my next trip. After getting the tire changed I went for about a 20 mile ride to check it out, at the end of my ride the brake failure light came on, the brak lights would no go out and the bike went into the dreaded limp mode. This could have been someting I did when changing the tire or it might be coincidental, when i couldn't fix I called Len at Cowtown. First I should say it was about 7pm and Len returned the call right away and told me to bring it in. I drove 200 miles in limp mode, to Cowtown, not fun but not but not horrible.
    They discover I needed a new switch which was not in stock. They offered, if I paid the labor they would remove the switch from a new RT and instal on my bike. This was a great deal since it got me back on the road. At many dealers I would have to wait a week for the appointment, a week for them to find the problem and a week to get the part. At Cowtown Len and the great staff got me up and running quickly and at a fair price for what they did. I should point out my RT has 37,000 miles on it and the first time I have had a problem, I do route y trips through Cuba for service they are that good. Many thanks to Cowtown I wish there were more like them.

Thanks

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool Don't Be Surprised !!

This is not unusual for Len .............we had a simular fix when when coming home from Durango. That's why we drive almost 200 miles to get our service done. Plus ............. Len has treated us like family since we met at the first SpyderFest . Len ...... you're da man!!!

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

This is why Len is world renowned. He is the driving force behind the Can Am products at Cowtown.

Spyder Garage

Smile Cowtown and Len

I have heard enough about Len and Cowtown..... Why is he the superstar of Spyder Dealers?....sheesh, enough already.

Actually just jealous more than anything, where is our Cowtown for Southern California. One day I tell you, One Day!!!

Before any flames start, I am 100 percent joking and wish I could drive to Cuba, Mo to get the service that you folks get from Len. I might just do it.!!!
    Facta Non Verba
    2010 RT-S SE5 PE 368

Spyder Garage

len is the man cowtown is the best dealship on the planet.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have given up on my dealer. Was about to give up on my bike too. But all will be better, I trailer mine to Len on Saturday. They was the most friendly folks I have ever met.

Spyder Garage

............they are one of the best!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Now,if they would just be open on Mondays,my day off!!....Dan,in service,was super and also kind enough to let me drop my Spyder off at his house,and he took it in for me for the 12,000 mile service...They are about 100 miles from me,and I passed up 2 dealers to get to them..But,on Mondays,I wouldn't have to have anyone follow me and pick me up...NOT COMPLAINING!...Just a hope,wish and a prayer...also a hope,wish and prayers for the community and families of CUBA..

pitbull

Thanks dan was just happy would could get you back up in running in a 24 hour turn around.... I know you wanted to go home and wanted to give you as many possible options as possible sir, thanks for the faith and trust to take care of you. Ride safe friend

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Dan is the BEST!...I vote to give him a raise!!