Spyder Garage

Default Home From Durango!!!!!

Although I only live 300 miles away from Durago, I had another riding event after the Owners Event and then off to Omaha for certification training to teach the MSF 3-Wheel Basic Rider Course.

I have to tip my hat to BRP for literally rolling out the red carpet and putting on a great rally for us Spyder Owners. I consider myself really fortunate to be a part of helping with the group rydes. I know there are several ways it could have been better coordinated (faster, slower, longer, shorter hotter (well maybe not hotter), cooler more bikes, less bikes, etc.) but I am truly thankful to have the opportunity to meet and ryde with so many really good people!!!!

If anyone wants to see a little more of Colorado... just let me know. We just barely scratched the surface!!!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...type=3&theater

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

I thought it was a great event. Speaking with some experience here, events will never be perfect. BRP has shown continuous improvement in the event and that is all that can be asked for. We try to do the same with our little party, Spyderfest.

Congrats on working on a successful event. We had a great time!