...in the pink (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm excited...Starting on mods

well...we are getting ready to start on some mods I've been collecting this winter...
    1. ATADude's dual exhaust
    2. Lamonster's GoPro
    3. GloRyder's in PINK
    4. new brakes and ABS wheel...last summer a screw fell out from under seat and bent 6 of the prongs...freaky thing
    5. mirror extentions
    that's all I can think of now....I'll go out to the shop and start pulling off the plastic...will keep y'all updated

just found out we have a couple of things to do in the pasture before we get started.....update later this evening...fb

PS...hotglue bought ATADude's Valk when we went and picked up the exhaust ...pretty cool!!!!
    new valk.jpg

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

That is a GREAT looking bike

Can never get enough MODS !!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Nice looking bike!

Mod Maniac
    Spyder Garage

I'm excited, too, FB. I get to start cleaning out the garage!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Oh, man, Flamingobabe...you are in for trouble...once the mods starts, they NEVER stop! Oh, that's right...you cannot have too many mods. I've got the pink GloRyders on order for my Mini Cooper...Erags told me to order "whatever I wanted" for it, so I ordered Carlashes and pink GloRyders (our has white ones). NOW he tells me he won't drive OR WASH it again... what's with that?! We just bought a GoPro HD Hero II today...we are ready for the Daytona Speedway in 2 weeks. Have fun with your mods. See you in Cuba.

Spyder Garage

Lookin' forward to seeing everything at Spyderfest.....................

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

When we got our frist my brother said to us " Welcome to the bottomless financial pit of motorcycling!" It is pretty much true but the fun is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=DocRags;422442]Oh, man, Flamingobabe...you are in for trouble...once the mods starts, they NEVER stop! QUOTE]

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I need to come and check you and hotglue out before I head back to Louisiana this month.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    well...we are getting ready to start on some mods I've been collecting this winter...
    1. ATADude's dual exhaust
    2. Lamonster's GoPro
    3. GloRyder's in PINK
    4. new brakes and ABS wheel...last summer a screw fell out from under seat and bent 6 of the prongs...freaky thing
    5. mirror extentions
    that's all I can think of now....I'll go out to the shop and start pulling off the plastic...will keep y'all updated

just found out we have a couple of things to do in the pasture before we get started.....update later this evening...fb

PS...hotglue bought ATADude's Valk when we went and picked up the exhaust ...pretty cool!!!!
    new valk.jpg
    Valkyries and Spyders just seem to belong together, so many of us with Valks in our past and present. Maybe it is the attention both get at the gas station, maybe it is the similarity in horsepower, but I think it is all Lamonts fault.
    Happy Owner

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dar View Post
    I need to come and check you and hotglue out before I head back to Louisiana this month.
    Dar...come on by...we will be home all week...going to be working on bikes...

but I think it is all Lamonts fault....MoLee I have to agree with you...it's Lamonsters fault

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    Dar...come on by...we will be home all week...going to be working on bikes...

but I think it is all Lamonts fault....MoLee I have to agree with you...it's Lamonsters fault