Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Inactive User
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you Phil

I just did the work on getting the HID. Kit installed, your example made it easy to do and quick too.

Inactive User
    Spyder Garage

Default Garage door remote, VTC spoiler, Turn signal indicators

Just updated the shutterfly account with pics of changes that I have made to the bike.
    www.silverstarrts.shutterfly.com

Inactive User
    Spyder Garage

Got parts back from paint wasn't too sure the color match was right, but they talked me into taking the parts and checking when on the bike and with the other parts. Turns out my gut was right on this one, completely wrong with stocks, but right with paint colors. The guy is coming out to look at the parts tomorrow to see what can be done, he suggested getting the other parts painted to match what he did. This suggestion would normally bother me but the new paint kicks ass, about two shades darker and the metal flake is great. He used the basf color numbers I have, I just wonder if he got it one number wrong.

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

Ouch! You've done a ton of stuff, my friend. Almost everything that we've done to our Viper Red RTS has been performance based. I have added a red/black carbon fiber dash kit, which gets rave reviews, and also 3 different colors of GloRyders for side visibility at night, and Glenda Clear Water LED head lights that mount on the steering arms. Lamont's HWY pegs are going to get put on at SpyderFest and I have a bunch of stuff that I really, really want from Tric LED. I'm looking forward to meeting Reggy and Lamont and the rest of the guru's that make these bikes ride and look awesome with their products. Good luck with your paint decision. I can't wait to see the final results. BTW, I love the Elka's, you wouldn't need anything more than the most affordable Stage 1 set. After that it's more race specific. If you get a chance to ride a similar bike that has them, give it a good workout.