Thread: What did I do?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default What did I do?

Was out riding today enjoying this Spyder perfect weather. Stopped at Mickey D's near I-95 for a snack. When I came out, a truck was parked next to my bike. (parking lot was virtually empty so naturally I was not very happy) The truck door opens and a large man steps out and flashes his badge at me quickly. Works for a local laws enforcement agency. He immediately says "You haven't done anything wrong. I just want to look at your bike." He rides a 2 wheel but asked me loads of questions about the Spyder. He sat on the bike and had his companion take a picture. I guess they are still oddities to some people.

Spyder Garage

Get used to it. I went to Sams last week on a 'quick' trip for one thing that should have taken 30 total minutes. Took 60. I was stopped by 4 people!! I love being a Spyder evangelist

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Ava, if you look around the forum, you will see a lot of advice to allow an extra 10-20 minutes for just about any stop you make. How does it feel to NOT be a ROCK STAR?

Something similar happened to Melanie and I... Jackson GA

Keith
    Last edited by Yol Bolsun; 12-07-2011 at 08:57 AM.

Spyder Garage

Scary, but I had it happen to me also. Had a MN Highway Patrol red light me and pull me over in the 80's. My violation--he wanted to look at the Yosemite Sam lighted mudflap on my Yamaha Venture.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default what did i do

I was at best buy and left the mp3 player on, cause people were dancing to the killer stereo, THIS SPYDER ROCKS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sharon and I took a ride up in the north Georiga mountains. Out of the 7 hrs. we where gone. 4 1/2 hrs. riding time, 1/2 hr. to eat, and 2 hrs talking to people that came over to look at our Spyder RS-S.

Mike