Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

Default SATURDAY, 19TH BREAKFAST REMINDER

Hi gang!!!!

I just made reservations (20) at the Old Spanish Sugar Mill in Deleon Springs. (601 Ponce Deleon Boulevard, De Leon Springs, FL
    (386) 985-5644
    ) DATE: November 19th (Sat).

Gate to the park opens AT 8:00 A.M. The lady said she would hold our table until 8:10 so we need to be punctual. I would think that we probably should get there around 7:45 so that we can just go on in and get seated.

I registered us as the "Florida Spyder Ryders". Hope that doesn't offend the Hulligans, but at the time I didn't know how to spell Hulligan. Sorry about that Forrest.

Hope to see all of you there.

Chris

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

Once again, just reminding that we have a breakfast tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Gates open at 8:00 so please try and be there before then. Hope to see all of you there.

Chris & Cindy Ray PS: Our prayers go out to Anne's husband, Ron.
    Last edited by MouthPiece; 11-18-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Spyder Garage

Will be at the jct of CR-42 & CR-25 in Weirsdale at 6 Am, Hope to meet a few others there. We will be pulling out at 6:30 AM sharp. Anne our thoughts and prayers are with you and Ron. John & Carol
    Last edited by johnnyg; 11-18-2011 at 07:04 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights