Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Post Exftended Warranty Question

I have one more year on my 2010 RT Warranty. I am checking into Extended Warranties. Has anyone hard of RPM 1 Warranty Co. I have price quotes from Best and Best Pluse. However RPM 1 is a lot lower for a longer time ie: 3yrs BEST-$974.00, 4yrs RPM 1-$985.00. RideNow in Ocala is the dealer and recommend RPM 1. Any comments??

Spyder Garage

I don't know anything about RPM 1 but I have the BEST warranty and know I will not have any issues getting warranty service at any Can-Am Spyder dealership while I am on the road. Make sure to ask how they handle the charges when getting warranty service from other dealerships.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

That sounds like a third party warranty?
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I just extended my BEST warranty for 2 more years giving me 5 years total..The additional 2 years cost me $639 which gives me peace of mind...Well worth the money.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I have one more year on my 2010 RT Warranty. I am checking into Extended Warranties. Has anyone hard of RPM 1 Warranty Co. I have price quotes from Best and Best Pluse. However RPM 1 is a lot lower for a longer time ie: 3yrs BEST-$974.00, 4yrs RPM 1-$985.00. RideNow in Ocala is the dealer and recommend RPM 1. Any comments??
    I can't believe, that with as many spyder lovers there are out there, I only got 3 replies on my help for information on what warranty is good. I could use some assistances from long time spyder owners, who I am sure must have extended warranties.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I have the BEST warranty that was sold with the bike it is good till 2015 it was fully transferable from the previous owner (who only had it since April) and they transfered it to my name within the week of when I bought my bike . i hope i dont have to use it, but, they are on the ball with paperwork.....they were also able to tell me what service work had been done on the bike and if it was covered under warranty or not, they sent me a print out of it.
    I would call your dealer and see if you can still get the coverage from BEST.

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

Mine is Interstate National Dealer Services of Florida, Inc., a/k/a,
    RPM One. I bought it, the extended coverage, when I bought my RT-S in January, 2010. It's a three (3) year extended coverage and cost $696.00 at the time. I had the option at that time to buy either this or BEST. I opted for this one. Hope this helps.

Chris

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I was told by my dealer that Florida Dealers could not legally sell the BEST warranty because Fl law states that warranty companies have to post something similar to a bond on behalf of warranty purchasers.Best was not willing to do this and that is why Fl dealers offer other warranties through Insurance companies such as Zurich etc etc. I purchased my warranty from Bryce at Berts Mega Mall,(Spyder lovers sponsor).
    My local dealer will do any repairs that are covered by the BEST warranty and also The Best warranty is recognized nationwide and is transferable with the Spyder so I felt the most comfortable with it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 34fun View Post
    I was told by my dealer that Florida Dealers could not legally sell the BEST warranty because Fl law states that warranty companies have to post something similar to a bond on behalf of warranty purchasers.Best was not willing to do this and that is why Fl dealers offer other warranties through Insurance companies such as Zurich etc etc. I purchased my warranty from Bryce at Berts Mega Mall,(Spyder lovers sponsor).
    My local dealer will do any repairs that are covered by the BEST warranty and also The Best warranty is recognized nationwide and is transferable with the Spyder so I felt the most comfortable with it.
    I bought Best when I got my spyder....here in Florida....??????
    HAPPY FORMER OWNER of 2008 PE 3016

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydsense View Post
    I bought Best when I got my spyder....here in Florida....??????
    I think, but am not sure, that the law changed sometime around July, 2010. Again, I could be wrong on that one.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Question

I will look into that...going to buy a new spyder within the next 6 mos
    HAPPY FORMER OWNER of 2008 PE 3016

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage