Quote Originally Posted by GASpyderLady View Post
I recently received my V2 High Tech units from www.motorcyclecommunications.com Clay is the main guy there. They are having them made for them, like a house brand. Looks like the scala but the battery IS changeable by them - does not have to go back to China (might as well replace it vs wait and costs).

I can't seem to post the link be sure to go to wireless headsets

Two units for $300 and a 30 day return policy. Driver to passenger is great, clear, no wind noise with full face helmets.Have not taken the time to determine how two work the blue tooth for the phone.

Would have liked to go the BRP route but the costs kept me from it. I ran the numbers back and forth and could not not beat this intercom ($300) plus a small Midland cb w PTT with helmet speakers ($130) and a RAM ($50) cup holder to hold the cb (when I ride with a certian group). This system is not perfect but for half of the cost of just the cb and entertainment harness (no labor costs --well we have to do what we can with what we have.
Check out the units from motorcycle communications and let me know what you think.
I tried to use a midland cb with helmet speakers along with my G4. It didn't work out at all. How do you do it? How do you fit 2 sets of speakers in your helmet and be able to hear both sets Where do you mount the mic for the midland? Is it wired so you have speaker wires and a mic wire going to your helmet?