Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ...in the pink (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

1 year 4 months 3 days....I'm still as excited as I was the day I decided to do this Spyder thing....28,000 something miles.....had a few snags in the beginning...but I think it was my fault...but BRP fixed it...clutch on semi-automatic....the parking brake could use a going over...but I love my Spyder..........

Spyder Garage

14,000 in 2 Years, Never left me stranded and usually end up riding 3 hours before I get home!!!! Love the Acceleration!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Default If I died today ...

it would take the undertaker a week to get the smile off my face from ryding.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default to new owner

welcome even though I have the dealer HELL that's not BRP's fault. I have a bum right leg...bum right arm ...balance issues and I'm a very young 64. If it weren't for the spyder I wouldn't be riding anymore. I traded my 03 Gold Wing 3 years ago for an 08 sm-5 and have never looked back....This family has been great as you will find out. don't hesitate to ask for info or help that's what we're here for . again WELCOME Mike Long

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

If you have never had a BMW,Honda etc you will probably be very happy, its not that it's bad but just not as good as it could be. Great example, compare a BMW tank bag to the Can Am tank bag- there is absolutely no comparison on the quality/workmanship. Also keep in mind that you can buy two Can Am tank bags for one BMW. Its the only machine like it so you really have no choice. Just keep in mind its a relatively new machine and it is fun to ride once you get use to it, if coming from two wheels, plan on a few hundred miles until you start to really like it. Good Luck!!

Spyder Garage

I haven't got one either. I come from a long history of bikes, quads, sleds (and a couple of old school death-trikes, you know the ones), and I finally managed to get my a$$ on an RS last week. All I can say is....holy crap! It is a LOT of fun, and I only spent just under a couple of hours in the seat. If I had the cash to drop right now, I'd have one, no questions asked. Even thinking about that ride makes my face hurt from smiling. So I can't say that coming from years or bike riding and going onto this thing was a turn off like so many motorcyclists claim. It was the exact opposite. It was an adrenaline rush that made me almost go straight home with it and let the dealer keep my car.

"Sometimes through the winds of change, we find our true direction"

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you all

I want to thank everyone for your responce. You have given me some needed confidence as i look forward to my purchase.

Except for Big Red 1: I am 53 and have been maried three times....I needed a little more than that!!!!!!
    As with life and marriage, ya pays your money and ya takes your chances.

Spyder Garage

I dont think that brp have done too bad, the spyder is only 4 years old where as all the other bike manufactures have any where from 50 to over 100 years experience and still have their problems.On a trip to colorado last year had to push son in laws new gold wing to start it, spyder never missed a beat went to portland oregon this year and spyder ran perfect even pulling a camper trailer. have 33000 kms on it with very little problems. 2010 rts

Spyder Garage

Default Very happy

Bought a used 2009 SE with 400 miles 2 months ago. Put 1200 miles on it so far and no problems!! It's the best way to relax your mind from the day to day stuff. Love it and wouldn't trade it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Go for it. You wont regret it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wishing you the best of luck with your upcoming purchase...we've had our since last June and have absolutely loved it. No major issues...just small ones (tires, broken rear fender brackets, etc). We've got a 2008, so we figured it was a potential problem year (being Can-Am's first production year). It's the only bike I'd look at getting (I've got balance problems so a 2 wheel is out and the is SOOOOO much cooler looking than any standard trike). We're approaching the 20,000 mile mark (7000 mile road trip this summer with 3 different rallies) and have had an absolute ball riding it. As others have mentioned, the camaraderie between fellow Spyder riders is unbelievable. We've even been invited to stay overnight with fellow Spyderlovers we've just met. Problems with dealerships/availability of parts in a timely manner/etc are things some of us experience, but this seems to vary by location. You'll find the will draw a far amount of attention whenever you stop, so when you plan to go somewhere make sure you add in extra time for that. You never make it in the time you think you will because you end up talking about the bike. Good luck and .

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default very happy

we have 2010 rts limited and are thrilled with this bike the ride is awsome and it handles like a high tech sports car. we have 13500 miles of super time on this bike.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

900 miles on my 2011 rs-s and could not be happier!!! They are all right about people wanting to talk to u about the Spyder because everywhere i go someone is asking me about it or crowding around it in awe.... But i dont blame them, i did the same thing the first time i saw one in person!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Fairly new on my Spyder

I purchased mine end of July. I hated it and was scaered to death of it. (Harley 2 Wheel Ultra Rider for 25 years then purchased a Tri-Glide in Nov.2009.) Had a serious accident with the Tri-Glide, totaled it with less than 500 miles on it and did very serious damage to my left side. Tried all last winter to learn to get on the Ultra in garage and could not do it. If I did get on it I could not pull the clutch or use the heel-toe shifter. Automatic and three wheels was the only choice; and guess what???? After 1000 miles I LOVE MY FreddY FrYke