Inactive User
    Spyder Garage

Default Looking for a Taller Windsheild. Anyone using the F4?

After riding in the rain I beleive I need a taller windsheild. Since I'm 6'4" the rain coming off the top of the RT 2011 windsheild hits me right in the face. Looks like my options apprear to be a RT 2010 windsheild for 2 inches or the F4 (tall and Wide RT) that is 3 inches taller.
    Any comments or suggestions?

RedSpy

Spyder Garage

I can tell you it's a well made shield but I went the other direction and went with the 3" shorter F4

Inactive User
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by REDSPY View Post
    After riding in the rain I beleive I need a taller windsheild. Since I'm 6'4" the rain coming off the top of the RT 2011 windsheild hits me right in the face. Looks like my options apprear to be a RT 2010 windsheild for 2 inches or the F4 (tall and Wide RT) that is 3 inches taller.
    Any comments or suggestions?

RedSpy

I have the ESI Tall Wide Touring Windshield. I wear a full-face helmet and, in the rain, most of the water will hit the windshield with some on my helmet face shield. It can be difficult to see with the rain coming down, water on the windshield and on my face shield. But, for me, I would rather have most of the rain hitting the windshield instead of in my face. Plus, the taller windshield offers better protection from the spray from other cars.