Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default THUNDERBEACH Autumn Rally -MEET & EAT

Several of us are riding up from Central Florida For the www.thunderbeachproductions.com autumn rally.. We invite you to
    join us for a meet & eat at Hammerhead Freds at 8752 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach , Fl Oct 1st at 11:30am. We hope to
    gather enough Spyders for a serious Spyder Parade around the Rally area right after lunch. The central Florida riders coming thus
    far are staying at Laketown Wharf Resort (25% discount for bikers) on the nights of Sept 30th and Oct 1st. We will be there for the weekend. Please join us for the Meet & Eat and some area ryding. Let us know if you can make it.

This is a rapidly growing and very significant biker rally set on a premier beach city location.. Many of us like it better than Daytona at this point, but whatever your preference, it should be closer than Daytona for many of you and probably as large as
    Biketoberfest.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Looking at coming

As of now we are looking at coming to Thunder Beach, we are not sure if we are going to spend the night, or just drive down for the day.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

aggg I will be down in Kissimmee that weekend for the Food and Wine Festival and the 40th anniversary of Magic Kingdom

Have a great time up here in NWFL.

Be Safe
    AC

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Only about three weeks now until our Spyder meet and eat at Thunderbeach Biker Rally in Panama city Beach.. We have 7 confirmed attendees and 15 maybes to date.. Join us.. It looks like it could be a good turnout.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Not sure if I will be coming over on Friday 30 Sept and staying overnight or just a day ryde on Saturday.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FANG View Post
    Not sure if I will be coming over on Friday 30 Sept and staying overnight or just a day ryde on Saturday.
    We hope to at least see you Sat at Hammerhead Fred's at 11:30 am for lunch... Let us know if you decide to get into town on Friday... ride safe

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Thunder beach

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Several of us are riding up from Central Florida For the www.thunderbeachproductions.com autumn rally.. We invite you to
    join us for a meet & eat at Hammerhead Freds at 8752 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach , Fl Oct 1st at 11:30am. We hope to
    gather enough Spyders for a serious Spyder Parade around the Rally area right after lunch. The central Florida riders coming thus
    far are staying at Laketown Wharf Resort (25% discount for bikers) on the nights of Sept 30th and Oct 1st. We will be there for the weekend. Please join us for the Meet & Eat and some area ryding. Let us know if you can make it.

This is a rapidly growing and very significant biker rally set on a premier beach city location.. Many of us like it better than Daytona at this point, but whatever your preference, it should be closer than Daytona for many of you and probably as large as
    Biketoberfest.
    I live 80 miles north of Panama City Beach in Dothan Alabama and plan to join up with you at Hammerhead. DRIVE SAFE-LIFE IS GOOD-STUNMUN (see profile)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by STUNMUN View Post
    I live 80 miles north of Panama City Beach in Dothan Alabama and plan to join up with you at Hammerhead. DRIVE SAFE-LIFE IS GOOD-STUNMUN (see profile)
    Fantastic, we look forward to meeting you!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by STUNMUN View Post
    We're in Milton, Stunmun, so if you're ever coming towards P'cola you'll have to let us know. Hope to see you guys all at the Meet-n-Greet. Looks like it will be a day trip for us rather than an overnighter.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Sounds great Count on ous

Count on us. We always to go Thunder Beach, Best event of all. Myself (Ray) Marilyn (wife) and Rusty (dog) will be there. Is Hammer Heads pet frendly ??????
    Also Our friend Chuck and Linda with their Red can am will also be there and will come to the event also. We are from Palm Harbor Fl That will make 4 1/2 to add to your list. How about a rain date???
    See everyone soon

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dogg8988 View Post
    Count on us. We always to go Thunder Beach, Best event of all. Myself (Ray) Marilyn (wife) and Rusty (dog) will be there. Is Hammer Heads pet frendly ??????
    Also Our friend Chuck and Linda with their Red can am will also be there and will come to the event also. We are from Palm Harbor Fl That will make 4 1/2 to add to your list. How about a rain date???
    See everyone soon
    Welcome to the group. Hammerhead Freds has outdoor dining so good chance on the pet issue.. After ryding 13 hours in driving wind and rain to Spyderfest, most of us Florida types welcome a little light rain so we will be there rain or shine.... ryde Safe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dogg8988 View Post
    See everyone soon
    dogg8988, I remember meeting you and your wife at Club LaVela at the Spring Rally and if there is a problem with your dog being at Hammer Heads, we will see if your dog gets along with mine. I live about a mile and a half from Hammer Heads and to leave your dog here for a few hours, I don't see a problem.

I will be helping out at Black Jacks again but will get away to meet up with all of you. The owners of Black Jacks have become good friends and we get along great. If you decide to stop by the chef from 5 Guys will be doing burgers and fries there and believe me they are great, just in case you are hungry from your ryde in.

Black Jacks is just past the Navy Base after the light on the left, a few feet past the billboard on Thomas Drive. Out by the road will be a 24' black trailer with there logo on it, if you miss the sign.

Ryde Safe all

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile Thunder beach return

Sounds great. I do remember you from last year and will look forward to meeing you again. We will be staying at the St Pak campground just down the road from Hammer heads so if they have a problem Rusty can stay outside or we will put him in our camper. Not to sure about going on the ride afterwards as we will be going to North Georgia on Saturday also We will be at Thunderbeach on Wed, Thur, Fri and Sat till about 1. Most places with an outside have no problem with Rusty. Sure we will want to try the special Hamburgs at the place you stated. Looking forward to a great event. Ray Marilyn and RUSTY

I added some pictures of Rusty with the can Am and his other wheels if anyone wants to check it out. It is listed under Rusty and since I posted them today they will be at the start of the pictures list. Some of them are from Thunderbeach in the spring and Leesburg where the Can Am group had luch at Flynn and a couple from Daytona. I hope to have more from Thunderbeach Fall as we are looking for a great time.
    Last edited by dogg8988; 09-15-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Looks like over 15 Spyders committed for Meet & Eat in PCB on Oct 1st.. Of course we have room for more.. Consider ryding to join us.. We will have a great time!!!

Spyder Garage

Add three more SPYDERS to the list. We will be arriving Friday around 3:00. PCbeachbum, looking forward to seeing you again. We will be stopping in Destin for Lunch on our way there if anyone else cares to join us.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We have 11 ryders coming from Central Florida Friday to arrive about 3pm. We now expect over 20 Spyders for the Meet & Eat on Sat Oct 1, 11:30am at Hammerhead Freds

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gene0108 View Post
    Add three more SPYDERS to the list. We will be arriving Friday around 3:00. PCbeachbum, looking forward to seeing you again. We will be stopping in Destin for Lunch on our way there if anyone else cares to join us.
    Gene0108, Great! Looking forward to seeing you and Rhonda again. Are you staying at Bay Point again? Black Jacks will have food there and 5 guys will be burning burgers there along with free beer. Its a good thing I quit drinking over 30 years ago. Otherwise I could miss the whole rally.

Spyder Garage

We are staying at the Hampton on 98. We are leaving tomorrow morning at 8:00

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gene0108 View Post
    We are staying at the Hampton on 98. We are leaving tomorrow morning at 8:00
    Gene0108 Okay I know it and add two more to the Meet and Eat at Hammer heads. Today a couple pulled into Black Jacks on a white RT-S. The RT belongs to the wife and her husbands bike broke down. I told them about Spyder Lovers and they hadn't heard of the site and told them about the great people of Spyder Lovers and the information you can get, along with the sponsors.

I also saw Dogg8988, when the owner of Black Jacks pointed out the Spyder with their dog in the trailer. I ran out to the street and they were turning around to head back towards the beach. I was waving and yelling but they didn't hear me. I think Rusty the dog did since he looked at me but Ray and Marilynn didn't.

I have an appt. in the morning and than do my banking and by the time you get to the beach, I'll be at Black Jacks. Thursday afternoon, my Spyder was inside and I made a little modification and put in the Iridium Spark Plugs. I have wanted to do this for some time and will tell you about it Friday.

Ryde safe!