Thread: CONGRATULATIONS

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile CONGRATULATIONS

To my dealer Arctic Adventures in Rosendale ,NY for being the 2010 northeast spyder dealer of the year not only for sales but for customer satisfaction...
    I've always said that i truely do have the best dealer ever and this just goes to show that you don't have to be big to be the best.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Now you've given me another reason to check them out. Thanks for the info!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

pitbull

thats awesome!!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Now you've given me another reason to check them out. Thanks for the info!
    Just Tell Tom and Karen and Maryellen that i sent you.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Eh, but who purchased the first Can-am spyder Roadster from them? And who talked you into buying one there Roger?
    Last edited by rnet; 12-02-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Eh, but who purchased the first Can-am spyder Roadster from them? And who talked you into buying one there Roger?
    You sir are a doink first off you bought yours in What year? Second i bought 2 spyders from them this year i know i and my bike have have sold 4 or 5 bikes for them not counting the 6 they sold during open house plus the others they sold. Plus it's not just for sales it's customer satisfaction on the spyder thru sales and service. But i have an award for you first pull up your sox.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    You sir are a doink first off you bought yours in What year? Second i bought 2 spyders from them this year i know i and my bike have have sold 4 or 5 bikes for them not counting the 6 they sold during open house plus the others they sold. Plus it's not just for sales it's customer satisfaction on the spyder thru sales and service. But i have an award for you first pull up your sox.
    Ha Ha. now this is a G-rated site. That's how it works, started with one and developed to what it is today. Just to answer your question, rode my first Spyder in June of 2007, ordered in the fall of 08 and took delivery March of 09. (I let Can-am work some bugs out, will never be a first year buyer again. Been there, done that.) Congrats AA. Now if we could only get them to have spyderfest East?
    Last edited by rnet; 12-02-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just Tell Tom and Karen and Maryellen that i sent you.
    The Missus and I are going to swing by there tomorrow...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Missus and I are going to swing by there tomorrow...
    Bob, give me a shout (PM) if your interested in stopping by my place. I'll shoot you my cell#, you will be passing less than a mile and a half from my place. I'll be there working on my garage mahal as Roger calls it. Got to get ready for the pool table coming xmas.
    Last edited by rnet; 12-03-2010 at 09:09 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile

Ha Ha. now this is a G-rated site. That's how it works, started with one and developed to what it is today. Just to answer your question, rode my first Spyder in June of 2007, ordered in the fall of 08 and took delivery March of 09. (I let Can-am work some bugs out, will never be a first year buyer again. Been there, done that.) Congrats AA. Now if we could only get them to have spyderfest East?
    I Bet if we sat down and came up with a plan Tom would love it. i think i remember him mentioning something about doing a ride out of their.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The MIssus and I took a ride up there yesterday and met all the folks at Arctic Adventures... That's where I'm bringing my Spyder from now on. I never knew that they existed as a BRP dealer... I knew them as a place where Arctic Kitties went to cry over how their sleds kept busting... Now that I know that they've gotten some common sense though...

'We also met up with RNET... Thanks for the visit and the tour of your toys! Over some lunch the Missus had to remind me that my "toy closet", (as opposed to your "Garage-Mahal"!), was already full, so I should not get any ideas...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

'We also met up with RNET... Thanks for the visit and the tour of your toys! Over some lunch the Missus had to remind me that my "toy closet", (as opposed to your "Garage-Mahal"!), was already full, so I should not get any ideas...
    Now that is funny. You can come over anytime, were you can make your dreams come a reality.No really, if you need some help with anything, give me a shout. I've been known to work for Captain Morgan.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Now that is funny. You can come over anytime, were you can make your dreams come a reality.No really, if you need some help with anything, give me a shout. I've been known to work for Captain Morgan.
    I can attest to that Captain Morgan part- RNET & Roger have been awesome to lend a helping hand out with putting goodies on the Syder

Spyder Garage

Living in Connecticut I would love an east coast Spyderfest, Cuba is just a little to far for me. I second the request ! !
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydermanCT View Post
    Living in Connecticut I would love an east coast Spyderfest, Cuba is just a little to far for me. I second the request ! !
    Okay... So What, and Where?? Lake George, NY can handle big crowds, but they've already got the Americade... Lake Placid maybe? The Pocono Mtn region in PA?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpy Girl View Post
    I can attest to that Captain Morgan part- RNET & Roger have been awesome to lend a helping hand out with putting goodies on the Syder
    Where have you been girl?

Okay... So What, and Where?? Lake George, NY can handle big crowds, but they've already got the Americade... Lake Placid maybe? The Pocono Mtn region in PA?
    Bob i must have just missed you i was at AA and ron said you just left his house 15 minutes earlier.

That would Be a Big Undertaking to pull off I was thinking about a nice size ride around the area with a few stops for pictures and a lunch stop and a stop back at arctic adventures i think this would be a good point to start from also. I have a couple ideas for which way to go and Keep the ride between 150 and 200 miles round trip maybe a little less.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That would Be a Big Undertaking to pull off I was thinking about a nice size ride around the area with a few stops for pictures and a lunch stop and a stop back at arctic adventures i think this would be a good point to start from also. I have a couple ideas for which way to go and Keep the ride between 150 and 200 miles round trip maybe a little less.
    Just let me know when and where...

(If I might suggest a section... Rte 97 up through the 'Nest...)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Just let me know when and where...

(If I might suggest a section... Rte 97 up through the 'Nest...)
    Yes that was one of my ideas. the other one was some thing like rt 32 from new paltz to 9w to west point to bear mt and then find a different route back something like that ormay be a ride up rte 28 i think it is keep going right on in to delhi and take rte 206 backdown.thru walton and roscoe and so forth.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That sounds lie a beaut! I haven't been over Bear Mtn since I did some shooting at the Point back in the early 90's... A great place to ride for sure...

Spyder Garage

Awe you guys are the best!! I guess I should have signed up on here a long time ago and I would have seen this post.

We are very proud to have customers like you guys!! Your the best!

And, now, about this SpyderFest East or maybe EastCoast Spyder Ride...that sounds much more smaller scaled. Something definately that should be looked into.