Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    pitbull

Default MO GANG/Cowtown RYDE

Hey Gang I think its time to get the party started again this yearYou know after the last Mogang Spyderfest party this towns still talking! Any ways Gang going to be throwing a big barbque saturday the 4th of june at Cowtown for all of you. Then afterwards a ryde to the lake for icecream live musica on the water with dinner and drinks Hope you all can make it going to be great time!

Spyder Garage

Sounds great, maybe we should end up at one of the GoKart tracks for a little performance testing.
    Happy Owner

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Sounds great! Steve and Connie Mac will be coming from south of Cape Girardeau. I'll try to get FarmerJim to come along. He and I had talked about buying Spyders over a year ago. I pulled the trigger (He is SO hating me!), now we need to get him off two wheels and onto Three!

I'll hold him down while Len convinces him...

What time should we arrrive at Cowtown on Saturday???

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default BBQ

We will be at the BBQ and if Jeff is up to it we will be going on the ride even though I will be driving him.....what a man I have...letting his woman drive him around.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

From what we are seeing out here, you guys will be barbecuing between Tornado's. All kidding aside, it is great to know everyone is OK.

Spyder Garage

I'm all over that one Len, thanks dude.. I'll be there ready to ride..

X-Joe

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey SteveMac, you know me, but I'm not a hater, I'm a drooler. Us old farmers have to bide our time and be patient and enjoy reading and learning so I'll be ready to go when I pull the trigger. And the trigger pulling will be eminent. I'll see how the week goes as I'm off work so I'll keep my fingers and other digits crossed. We'll see ya'll soon.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

. I look forward to seeing you on your future Spyder bro! Talk to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerjim View Post
    Hey SteveMac, you know me, but I'm not a hater, I'm a drooler. Us old farmers have to bide our time and be patient and enjoy reading and learning so I'll be ready to go when I pull the trigger. And the trigger pulling will be eminent. I'll see how the week goes as I'm off work so I'll keep my fingers and other digits crossed. We'll see ya'll soon.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Cowtown Ride

count me in. What time do we need to me there. I am about one and half hours away from Cowtown. Is any of the Mo Gang going to maggie valley. Looking for someone to ride with. see you all at the party.

Spyder Garage

Default Cuba trip

How about moving all that fun up one weekend. I never had so much fun as i had at spyderfest so Leesa my wife and i are planning to come to Cuba over memorial weekend and ride some of the organised trips that was on Friday's list.
    I had to leave Friday morning after the pancake cookoff. I hope to drop by and see Len and the cowtown gang again. I only live 4 hrs east of Cuba in so. Ill
    Just kidding about moving your ride, but would like to get to know you all better.
    Thanks again for all the work mo-gang put in to make spyderfest what it was in 2011, Jerry White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chickenhoose View Post
    How about moving all that fun up one weekend. I never had so much fun as i had at spyderfest so Leesa my wife and i are planning to come to Cuba over memorial weekend and ride some of the organised trips that was on Friday's list.
    I had to leave Friday morning after the pancake cookoff. I hope to drop by and see Len and the cowtown gang again. I only live 4 hrs east of Cuba in so. Ill
    Just kidding about moving your ride, but would like to get to know you all better.
    Thanks again for all the work mo-gang put in to make spyderfest what it was in 2011, Jerry White
    Sorry about the timing, however you might be interested in knowing Memorial weekend in Buckhorn Mo. (about 55m west of Cowtown) is one of the largest bike rallys in Missouri put on by Freedom of the Road Riders. I'm hoping to make it on Sunday myself, if you think it is something you want to check out let me know and I will dig up more details.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Sorry about the timing, however you might be interested in knowing Memorial weekend in Buckhorn Mo. (about 55m west of Cowtown) is one of the largest bike rallys in Missouri put on by Freedom of the Road Riders. I'm hoping to make it on Sunday myself, if you think it is something you want to check out let me know and I will dig up more details.
    Agreed, gets a bit wild at night out there but it is lots of fun chickenhoose, I won't make it this year headed to Minnesota for a graduation, otherwise I'd be out in Buckhorn..

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

Nothing like a Mo Gang BBQ and ride for a good time. Linda and I will be out early since we have an appointment with Dan for a check up on the . See you then!

pitbull

Wow looks like this years trip to the lake is going to be a fun one Welcome to all the new RYDERS and to all the old gang Our first ryde and its Our anual trip to the lake I think we are going to have the barbaque served at around 11.......I mean 1100 hours hope to be on the road and off to our adventure by 1:00 or um 1300 hours. Was thinking we all could ryde to the landing maybe play a few games?? going to challenge Jeff to a few rounds in his new found condition maybe i'll win??? Then cross the damn and ryde around the lake find some cool place for dinner and drinks on the water, And of course NO MoGang trip would be complete without ICECREAM....and I know Andys is right there....what do you say Bumblebee??? Can't wait to get all this rolling, FarmerJim you want to use a spyder to play along i'll set you up As far as that goes we have 2 extra demos...maybe 3 if any one wants to come play with us and try out a spyder the right way! We can set you up for the day! Thanks to all who can come out and ryde with us.
    Last edited by pitbull; 05-27-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Spyder Garage

Len, do you EVER get any rest ?

Wish I could be there... enjoy yourselves and be safe !!!

pitbull

Wish you could come too Trooper!!! LOL ryden with the mogang is rest....thats what makes this all worth it my friend.....and I just put my new elkas on my demo!!!
    Last edited by pitbull; 05-26-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Spyder Garage

Hmmm. Getting my Elkas installed Tuesday. Might need a field test. lol
    2022 RT Limited , Carbon black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dochands View Post
    Hmmm. Getting my Elkas installed Tuesday. Might need a field test. lol
    You know the route, I'm sure they have the 18 wheelers off I44 by now, and if you time it right I'm sure we could find you some other Spyders to ride with you at least the last 50 miles.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default buckhorn rally

Thanks for the info on bike rally. I looked the details up on line, looks like a good time and getting bigger each year. Hope to see you soon.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Sounds great, maybe we should end up at one of the GoKart tracks for a little performance testing.
    HHUuummm what do you ay guys....are we up for some friendly preformance testing....maybe guys against girls team racing what do you say girls???....

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I'm planning on being at Cowtown for some maintenance work. I'd like to join you all on your ryde. Which lake are you going to?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Shucky Darn....

Hey just a wee bit far to drive for a great time BUT seriously Len have ? that I haven't seen answered:

Dates for Spyderfest 2012..have they been set???

Everyone enjoy your ryde
    Last edited by murphybrown; 05-31-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Hey just a wee bit far to drive for a great time BUT seriously Len have 2 ? that I haven't seen answered:

#1: Did your little girl arrive? If so, need name and all the stats....

#2: Dates for Spyderfest 2012..have they been set???

Everyone enjoy your ryde
    pauly1 - SpyderDeb's 'wrench'
    2018 F3-T & 2015 F3-S Road Warrior Foundation Tribute customs
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500
    2015 F3-S , OEM na Basic Black with Custom Wrap

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I would love to be there, get to know folks better and ryde with the group. Wish there would have been more lead time as I'm already booked to go to NE Illinois and SE Wisconsin that weekend.
    Everyone we met at Spyderfest was great, the community was super, the roads and rydes awesome and the memories are priceless.
    Enjoy yourselves and maybe it will work out for us next event.
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

RT-S PE#0174
    Spyder Garage

See you Saturday, we will be there