When we started looking for information on the spyder we went to Pro caliber in Longview and they were rude and didn't want to even talk to us.

Said we couldn't do a test ride on the RS they had as I didn't have a trike endorsement just a regular motorcycle endorsement. They finally had me sign a paper and said I could test just in there parking lot but didn't want my wife on with me because she had her permit only. Told them she wasn't going to drive it I just wanted to test ride it with her on it. They had her sign a form and then watched us like a hawk while I went thur there parking lot. For a while they couldn't even find the key.

On the following tuesday stopped at SK on my way to work. They had a silver RT-S in the show room. They said that they had a 2011 Blue RT-S se5 still in the crate in the shop. They answered all my questions and were very helpful. Took Cindy with me on friday to SK they we nice and answered her questions. No pressure or sales man being pushy.
on May 3 when to sk and asked more questions about there sevice department and the communication system for the , got answers to all our questions. Asked for a purchase order for the 2011 Blue CanAm Rt -S Se5 that they had in the crate so we could get the loan from our credit union. Went to pick it up it up on May 7th and it wasn't even out of the crate. Said they didn't know we wanted it. We gave them the check from the credit union then and said we would be back May 14th. Emailed Scott at SK today and he said it will be ready to be picked up at 10am on Saturday May 14 as promised.