Spyder Garage

Default Road Side Assistance

Just looking for opinions as to which company offers the best road side assistance program.

Willy
    When the going gets tough...Downshift..

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have AAA plus & they transport motorcycles as well as cars. Went riding with a buddy last summer & he lost his rear tire. AAA picked him up on my card & too the bike to the shop - no questions..

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

https://www.allstatemotorclub.com/am...hipplans.faces

Allstate Motor Club RV ROADHELP PLAN

One of the best out there. It covers you not the vehicle, so no matter what you are riding, yours or a rental, you're covered.

Spyder Garage

I purchased the Best Extended Service Contract which has roadside assistance as part of it. But, I don't remember getting any conformation or a card with an 800 number. I did a Google search and didn't see a number to call for verification. Any one know an 800 number to call?
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydermanCT View Post
    I purchased the Best Extended Service Contract which has roadside assistance as part of it. But, I don't remember getting any conformation or a card with an 800 number. I did a Google search and didn't see a number to call for verification. Any one know an 800 number to call?
    I have the BEST with the roadside assistance. The number is 866-477-1415.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

I have AAA plus for about $125/year. Haven't needed it yet, but had one of our Spyder friends had it today, she would not have had to pay $325 to get her 2010 RS hauled after a flat tire that got ruined.
    2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    I have the BEST with the roadside assistance. The number is 866-477-1415.
    Thank you Sir .....
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

BRP "Best" warranty includes all the road service you will need!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Talking

I have CAA Plus with the RV option for trailer towing . I am covered for motorcycles and trikes too . The RV option covers me if I am towing a trailer with the spyder or with another vehicle. I have requested a flat bed before for ourHonda CRV and CAA has provided one with no questions asked. I am even covered while travelling in the USA by spyder or cage.

Spyder Garage

Default bought a new limited

does the roadside assistance come with a new limited or is that something extra?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have aarp and I upgraded to a 100 miles tow if needed, the cost is 60.00 a year for myself and and the better half.
    You do have to be an oldie but goodie to get aarp.

Newman1

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

i thought AAA you needed the RV level to get motorcycle coverage.

at least here in PA.

I went with the BEST warranty and get their roadside coverage.

oh btw your VIN is your membership number for those who have not got their card yet from BRP.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by alsims View Post
    does the roadside assistance come with a new limited or is that something extra?
    No. If you want the BRP roadside assistance you will have to purchase the extended B.E.S.T. warranty. I got the 36 month (total 5 years) extended warranty and it covers roadside assistance. Typical price for the 3 year extended warranty has around $800.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    No. If you want the BRP roadside assistance you will have to purchase the extended B.E.S.T. warranty. I got the 36 month (total 5 years) extended warranty and it covers roadside assistance. Typical price for the 3 year extended warranty has around $800.
    plus it covers you Year 1 -2 even though the BEST kicks in year 3 - 5