Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Questions about the BRP Hybrid Helmet

Good morning,
    My wife wants to talk to me while we are riding and I have been looking at the BRP Hybrid Helmet with the communication head set. My questions are: do any Spyder owner have this set up, are you happy with it, and final what does it hook into. I have the RT S but there seems to be something missing. The bic has the plug in the trunk with two pig tails the hook to equipment. The dealer does not know more than I do so i am look for help.

Help
    Dave Mc

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

The helmet is only one piece of the puzzle. You would need to add the CB/Comm System, the Entertainment Harness, and two helmets or headphone/mics. The alternative would be to add an aftermarket wired or wireless system, with headsets for your existing helmets.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default What is a good after market system?

Thanks for your response, I felt that would be the case with BRP but not sure how to wade off into the after market mine field. We are just looking for something to communicate between my wife and me, not knocking on my helmet. She is hard of hearing and has hard time hearing what i say.

Our first thoughts were to wait until we get to the Spyderfest and see what is offered but we are open to ideas.

Thanks, Dave Mc

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Check out the Sena SMH-10 for communications...$299 for the dual setup, allows for communication with up to 4 people and lots of bluetooth support. I bought these after comparing lots of different reviews. Very easy to install and the clarity is excellent.

Sena SMH10 Intercom - webBikeWorld

Turkey Slayer
    Spyder Garage

Default We have Cardio Scala Rider Q2 Multiset Pro

We have a set of Scala Rider Q2 Multiset Pro. They come from the factory already paired to each other as an intercom and the bluetooth works great with our phones. They are very easy to install on your helmet and are removable.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by StormSpyder View Post
    Good morning,
    My wife wants to talk to me while we are riding and I have been looking at the BRP Hybrid Helmet with the communication head set. My questions are: do any Spyder owner have this set up, are you happy with it, and final what does it hook into. I have the RT S but there seems to be something missing. The bic has the plug in the trunk with two pig tails the hook to equipment. The dealer does not know more than I do so i am look for help.

Help
    Dave Mc
    go to www.motorcyclegear.com they have scala q2 on now for great price

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am really sold on the helmets. I have all the jaws and I like the fact I can change him on the fly. Also, I have all of the BRP CB/Comm and GPS setups. However, I am having problems, so the jury is still out until its done being checked out at the dealer.