Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Laminar lip on spyder now!

I just got back from having a laminar lip put on my touring winshield.It made a good diference in wind but the noise around my ears went up.I called the shop and the had me lower lip on the windshield and that helped.They have a picture of the product on my spyder on their website. WWW.laminarlip.com

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Laminar lip on spyder now!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Lamonster I do not have a clue on how to post pictures or even download them.I have to get my daighters to do them . Now that one is at Univerity of Hawaii and the other is on the Coast Guard North Atlantic Strike team I am S*** out of luck!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the post, Jeb. If you would, please, let us know more about how it works for you as you get a few more miles.
    :bigthumbsup:

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jebkaylor
    I just got back from having a laminar lip put on my touring winshield.It made a good diference in wind but the noise around my ears went up.I called the shop and the had me lower lip on the windshield and that helped.They have a picture of the product on my spyder on their website. WWW.laminarlip.com
    Jeb, it looks good, and it is a reasonable price as well. I will be anxious to hear how it works for you over the long haul.
    :bigthumbsup:
    Bruce