Thread: Arizona Riders

Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New AZ rider

Are there any Spyder owners in the west valley? My brother rides one and I'm thinking of getting one, too and would like people to ride with. thanks.

Spyder Garage

Default Ride to Prescott

Hi Folks,
    On Saturday, April 30th, my wife and I are planning a ride with a couple of friends (who unfortunately don't have Spyders) but it would be great if some other Spyder riders could join us. We plan to meet at the QT gas station at 75th Ave and Deer Valley Road at 8:30am. We'll take 89 up through Wickenburg to Yarnell where we'll stop for brunch. Then we'll continue up through Prescott to Watson Lake. For the return trip, we'll take route 10 through Iron Springs, and then come down through Skull Valley. We'll then pick up route 15 which will take us back to 89 and back down through Yarnell. I hope some of you can join us. And if you have friends who would like to ride with us, that would be great too. It's going to get a bit warm soon, so let's get some riding in while the weather is great. Please send me an email if you can make it so I'll get your message sooner.
    Rick
    theweaveaz@aol.com