Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Ok, now I want the poster!

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Hummmm????? No names of the 438 spyders????

Just a generic poster????

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Hummmm????? No names of the 438 spyders????

Just a generic poster????
    This is from GBR website. Did send the money to Club de Spyder du Québec two months ago, check cleared 2 weeks ago, waiting for the Diploma...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    This is from GBR website. Did send the money to Club de Spyder du Québec two months ago, check cleared 2 weeks ago, waiting for the Diploma...
    Can you give me details such as who to send the check to and the address. I believe it is $50? I have tried unsuccessfully to contact the person Venom said to contact and Lamonster said was on Facebook.

Thanks for any help.

Spyder Garage

CAN AM WORLD RECORD HOLDER
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Can you give me details such as who to send the check to and the address. I believe it is $50? I have tried unsuccessfully to contact the person Venom said to contact and Lamonster said was on Facebook.

Thanks for any help.
    Donald Pomerleau Tel.: (819) 571-7997
    admin@club-spyder.com

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Donald Pomerleau Tel.: (819) 571-7997
    admin@club-spyder.com
    I just sent an e-mail to the address given. Do I have to call Donald also?

Spyder Garage

I just sent an e-mail to the address given. Do I have to call Donald also?
    Send check and your info to:
    Club Spyder du Quebec
    40 Assomption St
    Magog
    J1X 4K8
    CANADA

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

"For those who already paid, they will receive the certificate directly from Guinness via mail. For the others the on line payment will be running next week to place their order."
    "Pour ceux qui ont payer ils les recevront par la poste directement par Guinness . Les autres le paiement en ligne sera fonctionel la semaine prochaine pour donné la commande."
    http://www.club-spyder.com/
    admin@club-spyder.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

awesome! i have a passport and am willing to travel (in a few months once i am more "seasoned") we should try to break this record in summer '12. i dont' care if we go to Quebec or Vancouver or even have it here in the states, surely we can get 1k+ next time

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KipDM View Post
    awesome! i have a passport and am willing to travel (in a few months once i am more "seasoned") we should try to break this record in summer '12. i dont' care if we go to Quebec or Vancouver or even have it here in the states, surely we can get 1k+ next time
    This event will only happen in Quebec. I personally think that no one can pull something like this off. If anyone does it'll be Lamontsters event. The province of Quebec when they support something they go all out. Lamonsters event is more than likely a more personal "all friends" event.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    This event will only happen in Quebec. I personally think that no one can pull something like this off. If anyone does it'll be Lamontsters event. The province of Quebec when they support something they go all out. Lamonsters event is more than likely a more personal "all friends" event.
    I hope we can help promote this years event and get a bunch of SpyderLovers to head up that way. It was a great event and very well organized.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I hope we can help promote this years event and get a bunch of SpyderLovers to head up that way. It was a great event and very well organized.
    It was great. The organizing of something like that is mind blowing. The best part was you guys in the parking lots. I imagine your event is more geared to the individual. aka the parking lot.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    It was great. The organizing of something like that is mind blowing. The best part was you guys in the parking lots. I imagine your event is more geared to the individual. aka the parking lot.
    If it turns out like last year it will be one big parking lot full of friends and fellowship. Can't wait.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi gang...WOW nice souvenirs...
    This year we want to hit the 1,000....

This year bigger and better...we will be offering booth's for aftermarket options on the spot...and much much more...
    Try to plan your stay for saterday night as ed sullivan used to say we will have a really big- really big show for ya

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Hi gang...WOW nice souvenirs...
    This year we want to hit the 1,000....

This year bigger and better...we will be offering booth's for aftermarket options on the spot...and much much more...
    Try to plan your stay for saterday night as ed sullivan used to say we will have a really big- really big show for ya
    Two teams of five Spyders each...because BRP likes the number "5"...are you ready for a Magog, Quebec professional organized 1/4 mile Drag Race , USA vs Canada?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So are they having another one this year.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by burg650 View Post
    So are they having another one this year.
    I believe it's 22, 23 AND 24 JULY 2011: FEST MAGOG Spyder: Spyder Club and then straight to Spyders in the Adirondacks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

Lamont,

I don't want to throw stones here; but, over the past 3 or 4 months I've tried without success to contact Donald Pomerleau (6 times total) thru the spyderquebec site, thru facebook, and thru e-mail concerning purchasing the certificate for the GBR for Magog. If you know him, is he the type to put himself above everyone else. By that I mean does he look down on us little people?

I'd like to go to Magog again; but, not if someone (in charge) holds them self in such high esteem that they cannot even lower them self to respond to a basic question.

If you find this post to inflammatory, please remove it. I'm not trying to cause any trouble.
    Last edited by wyliec; 04-08-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Spyder Garage

Lamont,

I don't want to throw stones here; but, over the past 3 or 4 months I've tried without success to contact Donald Pomerleau (6 times total) thru the spyderquebec site, thru facebook, and thru e-mail concerning purchasing the certificate for the GBR for Magog. If you know him, is he the type to put himself above everyone else. By that I mean does he look down on us little people?

I'd like to go to Magog again; but, not if someone (in charge) holds them self in such high esteem that they cannot even lower them self to respond to a basic question.

If you find this post to inflammatory, please remove it. I'm not trying to cause any trouble.
    Donald contacted me months ago about cross promoting our two events. I was all for it and we were going to use Spyderfest.com to do so. From there it has been a battle trying to get something nailed down. I have sent him several facebook emails and one just last week and I don't know if he gave up on the idea or there is a communication problem or he's just too busy to sit down and answer my questions but I doubt that it has anything to do with him feeling above us little people. He seems like a good guy and I'm guessing he just has too much on his plate right now.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Im not here to find excuses for Donald as a matter of fact i just gave him a call conserning this issu.
    1- Donald,s english is worst than mine sow you can imagine
    2- Donald has bin working on a spyder-guide partnership with BRP and i can tell you it's a lot of work...i was doing part of the solicitation for him.
    3- Club-spyder is taking a lot of time and you can feel it in his own business and family.
    We will be ansewring every call every e-mail from our friend the other side of the border in the next day's.
    If i can be of help just send me a message i will gladly transfer it to Donald since i speak to him every week
    Last edited by venom; 04-08-2011 at 06:27 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That is so awesome!! I totally live on the wrong side of the country it seems... you guys have all the great rallies!! Hopefully we can have some success out here with the first rally this August in CA.
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue