Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

I saw a pair of red Spyders pull up at the base of Park City Mountain on Sunday. We were just leaving our condo rental about to put our skis on and head up the lift.

Spyder Garage

Spotted a Phantom southbound as I was headed North on I270 by the airport. He was as surprised to see me as him but the highway patrol car between us saw us wave at each other, gave me the thumbs up and just laughed.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Forgot to ask if anyone on here was the Spyder ryder on the yellow Spyder leaving St. Louis headed into Illinois on I-64 last Friday. I waved but since I was riding my BMW and not the Spyder (wasn't his turn for a day out), Spyder guy didn't wave at me. First one I've seen in that area of St. Louis.
    If you're out there, I'll be at Donnelson's Cycles on St. Charles Rock Road Friday if you're out and about. I'll probably be on a Triumph or Ducati that day (they demand equal time, too) but would like to visit if you're out and about. I'll be there from about 11:00 to 1:00.

Spyder Garage

yellow spyder heading south out of hendersonville, nc on 225, around 5 pm, following a two wheeler. we waved but no response, guess that means the lady on the spyder missed the lady on the spyder behind me. great day of riding. met another spyder ryder and her husband and a friend for lunch in gaffney, sc. (our daughter)took a ride to cherokee trikes in greer, my wife was the spyder ambassador for at least an hour. seems lots of interest in the spyder. any dealers looking for a passionate sales rep??

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

While we were vacationing in FL, and the day after we meet the Hooligans in Celebration Town Tavern, my wife and I were discussing that other than the Hooligan's, we haven't seen no other Spyders. Driving up to the parking lot of Perkins Restaurant in John Young Parkway, we saw a black RT-S with the ryder getting ready to leave. When we parked, my wife went to meet with her family and I walked over the owner. After trading experiences, turns out he never heard of Spyderlovers.com so I told him about all the learning and great people I've come across. Hopefully he has joined.

To quote his when I asked him how much he liked his (says he has owned many brands and rode all his life) "I would not trade this for 10 Harley's!"

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder in Hoover, AL

My son saw a yellow Spyder parked outside Hoover Tac on Hwy 31 this morning. When he came out the Spyder was gone. Less than a mile away are 2 more Spyders under our carport.