Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    RT-S PE#0311
    Spyder Garage

You know I vaguely remember that post!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default New poster from Cuba MO welcomes Spyders to Cuba

I am not a regular rider, but my husband and I will be riding with you for awhile Saturday. I am going to be taking some photos and doing some writing about the Spyderfest/MO Rendezvous for the local paper and the Cuba MO Murals blog. I will also be one of the narrators for the mural tour Saturday night. Just so you know who I am, I will be wearing funky looking orange boots. So come up and say hello and forgive me for getting in the way taking pics. I will share them with you later. I can't wait to see all those Spyders lined up in front of that 46' tall Rocking Chair. I hope to get some good Spyder pics for the mural site too.

Travel safely.

Spyder Garage

Welcome aboard Spydeejane,, Once you see all of us together and having some much fun you are going to want to be part of the BIG Family and Len will be selling you a spyder before ya know.. Looking forward to meeting you and see ya on Saturday..

Joe
    (X)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydeejane View Post
    I am not a regular rider, but my husband and I will be riding with you for awhile Saturday. I am going to be taking some photos and doing some writing about the Spyderfest/MO Rendezvous for the local paper and the Cuba MO Murals blog. I will also be one of the narrators for the mural tour Saturday night. Just so you know who I am, I will be wearing funky looking orange boots. So come up and say hello and forgive me for getting in the way taking pics. I will share them with you later. I can't wait to see all those Spyders lined up in front of that 46' tall Rocking Chair. I hope to get some good Spyder pics for the mural site too.

Travel safely.
    Welcome to the fold SpydeeJane, looking forward to reading and seeing how you perceive and portray this fantastic group of SpyderLovers as we invade Cuba.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I may just have to see if I can make this event.
    Rumor has it that you'll be in the neighborhood!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Rumor has it that you'll be in the neighborhood!
    bajaron you and wheeler are funny!!!!...........I'm telleing everyone to keep ther eye on you two!!!!! but I'm sure they all already now that. Keep them going! and welcome to the forms sydeejane! Joe your a rock star to!!!!

pitbull

Did anyone notice that the counter on the main page only goes to 15?

Spyder Garage

Travel safely.

Looking forward to the Murals....... actually when I read up and saw that we would be doing a mural tour on Saturday along with art show thing on Friday night.....that is what cinched the deal for me coming. Our little town does Spring and Fall 'Art Walks' that I help out with... very enjoyable events!

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Did anyone notice that the counter on the main page only goes to 15?
    Goes to 16...you have to click to Last Page to get the total count

RT-S PE#0311
    Spyder Garage

Travel safely.
    Looking forward to meeting you too. Will you be on a Spyder also for these rides? You won't be able to miss me! I'll be the guy on the Spyder!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler~ View Post
    Looking forward to meeting you too. Will you be on a Spyder also for these rides? You won't be able to miss me! I'll be the guy on the Spyder!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    The Florida Express, will begin Thursday AM.
    2 leaving Kissimmee.
    Picking up 1 on the Fl turnpike.
    Meeting 2 at Wildwood, Fl
    and meeting up with 1 more in Nashville,Tn.

I guess that is 5 from Fl and 1 from TN. arriving in Cuba Fri AM. " MO that is ".
    Don't worry Dave, Doc will keep you from getting lost, but, just keep your eye on Wheeler.

Does the Holiday Express have a helipad?
    You all Southern boys gotta promise to be nice to the Northerner between Nashville and when he finds his long lost Buddy in Cuba.
    If this thread gets any more active I going to have to read it 3 times a day instead of 2.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Travel safely.
    Welcome and we hope you have a good time as well, little bit of advice though I've seen a few of the guys and might I suggest a plexiglass lens or your camera they are harder too break than glass.
    Happy Owner

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    Oh I am, got lots of stuff fixed or modifed since I left FL, should be good time if they can shut some roads down.
    Same here :
    1. Removed Corbing Saddlebags
    2. Madstat RoboBracket shield

3. KewlMetal exhaust with heat shield:

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Same here :

I'm wearing earplugs if Doc is using that exhaust!!!! Talk about LOUD

Out of work Member
    Spyder Garage

I have a request from a person in West Virginia who has been stalking around the Rendezvous.-----The question he is asking -----can he get a pair of orange boots in size 10EE.

On a happy note-----Friday Morning I am headed for Cuba----
    Two day's and a wake up.

Dose short timer ring a bell. How about --I have a short timer stick in my shirt pocket. -----good grief that was a long time ago.
    smilingene

Heads up---this is not like any other bike show you have been to--remember I told you so--- an you said "yeah right"

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    I'm wearing earplugs if Doc is using that exhaust!!!! Talk about LOUD
    Thats awesome! Loud and proud!

Spyder Garage

Same here :

Doc... I heard you mounted the new "Radar No More" avoidance device on your Spyder! I heard it creates a 100 mile, Radar Free zone. Why don't you list this in your "Mods"?

Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Same here :

we shall see, always up for a challange, I should be there about noonish on friday, I am crashing at my brothers house in de Mones IA, should be down in IA on thursday night.

Spyder Garage

Doc you are on it!!! I like that.. Keep the rest of your mods a secret and I'm sure to see you on the PERFORMANCE CHECK track with the other members right?? Oh and for me, I'm not gonna do the whole PERFORMANCE CHECK race but you can bet I will be doing a few SIDE BETS along the way!!
    Ride safe and see ya soon..

Joe
    (X)

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Spydeejane answers questions...

Thanks for all your kind words...

I think Len is going to loan us a Spyder. I am sure my husband is going to catch the Spyder fever.

I will be at the Country Club Friday night for golf/music/art/ and maybe a beverage. The Spyders will add a little excitement to the event.

To the ryder who want some orange boots in a bigger size, I think you are out of luck. Spydeejane is the only one with orange boots on this ryde.

And about the plexiglass lens suggestion, I buy lens filters that are pre-cracked, so don't worry about the any of the guys breaking my camera.

To good times and good rydes...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    we shall see, always up for a challange, I should be there about noonish on friday, I am crashing at my brothers house in de Mones IA, should be down in IA on thursday night.
    Too far west to ryde down maybe what time you headin south from desmoines Seth? I'll be goin south from Iowa City between 10&noon Fri.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jedd View Post
    Too far west to ryde down maybe what time you headin south from desmoines Seth? I'll be goin south from Iowa City between 10&noon Fri.
    isn't Iowa city 60 miles from des moines ? I am not sure what time I am leaving but I will tear down there with ya if you want.

you going down this way, is it full of law enforcement without a sence of humor?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Bemi...en_US:M:/bl:/e

Spyder Garage

Will I be disowned if I show up in town Friday afternoon on 2 Wheels, just for a little while.
    Happy Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergene View Post
    Dose short timer ring a bell. How about --I have a short timer stick in my shirt pocket. -----good grief that was a long time ago.
    That's not a timer, you eejit...it's your pace maker