Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda B View Post
    I tried on the Can Am helmet too, just last weekend. It was nice, but a little plain for my liking. I was looking at the Shark helmet, and found a different one that I'm thinking about...more visibility at night. Both are the same helmet, it glows at night. I figure with the dual visor, you could open the clear visor up for air...I did that in the summer even with the Gmax when it was hot, but then a bug hit my eye!
    I have been looking at this helmet too, looks really cool. I think it is supposed to start shipping out sometime this month.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smylinacha View Post
    I have had HJC helmets but they feel way to heavy for me. I have a modular flip up Z1R and a 3/4 Z1R and they are more lightweight for me and fit me well. I also have a little shorty that weighs like nothing - which I like the best. If I didn't have so much neck pain I'd be totally into a nice full helmet but I can't ride with one long enough or my neck and shoulders really start to hurt.
    I have an HJC but I bought the Carbon Fiber. I just didn't like all that weight on my neck of other helmets. It is amazing how light this helmet is for a full face. It was worth the cost and it fits well too.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    I have an HJC but I bought the Carbon Fiber. I just didn't like all that weight on my neck of other helmets. It is amazing how light this helmet is for a full face. It was worth the cost and it fits well too.
    +1... Great helmet

Spyder Garage

Default Helmets

I have an XL sorta-oval head. The three helmets I wear, depending on the temperature are:
    Akuma
    Nolan
    Nexx

and still looking for the perfect one!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I just picked up an HJC Sy-Max II. Very comfortable helmet, no pressure points, it fits me really well. It'll be a few weeks before I ride with it but so far I'm impressed.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Donk45 View Post
    I have been looking at this helmet too, looks really cool. I think it is supposed to start shipping out sometime this month.
    I keep looking and waiting for them! Let me know if you see them somewhere and I'll do the same.

Spyder Garage

This helmet is versatile, and blue tooth capable, although I have not done that yet. Called Nolan Trilogy. light weight and very comfortable
    I wear glasses and the sun visor works great.

I got my wife the same helmet with out the Nolan wording (it's called the outlaw version), this way you don't get the two different sizes confused.

and I found a place that sold it in on my head for $225