Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Red face things i need to do in my spyder

i have a few things in mind i need to do in my bike and i wish someone can help me with it.

1- CB i was going to order one from some online website, but The Entertainment Harness Kit (219400201) which is required is not available in most of the websites??

2-am still looking for a solution for cup holder!!

3- my hight is 6'2 and i feel i need to lower my seat(custom seat) or different windshield.

4- backrest...

5- i saw only one kit which can move the brake to the handlebar its around 1250$ is that kit the only solution?

6- looking for Foot Rest Brackets which made for RT....can i use other bike foot rest??

it could be dump question but am new to this.
    thanks for the help

RT-S PE#0031
    Spyder Garage

See my responses:

Quote Originally Posted by dxprince View Post
    i have a few things in mind i need to do in my bike and i wish someone can help me with it.

1- CB i was going to order one from some online website, but The Entertainment Harness Kit (219400201) which is required is not available in most of the websites??
    I have the BRP CB/intercom on order. It's made specifically for the RT & I don't have to worry about how to fully integrate it into the audio system.

3- my hight is 6'2 and i feel i need to lower my seat(custom seat) or different windshield.

4- backrest...
    I'm looking at a Utopia. Have them on several other bikes, including my wife's '08 Spyder. http://www.utpr.com/ In talks with them now to send mine to them.

5- i saw only one kit which can move the brake to the handlebar its around 1250$ is that kit the only solution?

6- looking for Foot Rest Brackets which made for RT....can i use other bike foot rest??
    Look at the board sponsors. There are some out there.

it could be dump question but am new to this.
    thanks for the help

RT-S PE#0194
    Spyder Garage

Default rts items

You should contact Matt with Kewl. He will help you with these things

vwatso

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dxprince View Post
    I made a very slight modification by trimming the round bottom so it would lay flat. It will accept a variety of different size containers. More info to follow as soon as I can locate the manufacture name and price.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

i think i will order the backrest from Utopia

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Are the handlebars the same as they are on the 08 and 09 models?

If so, my wife has a large Kuryakyn cup holder that has a basket underneath it mounted on her Spyder. We had to cut a small piece of leather from a belt to put between the clamp and the handlebar, but it works very well. It is mounted on the throttle side, and she also has the ESI 3" risers.