Spyder Garage

Default Will an Ultimate seat make passenger sit lower?

Hello all, I haven't found a question relating to this in the other threads. I have 2022 Spyder RT with factory seats. I am looking for a seat that the passenger sits lower in. My girlfriend who is the passenger says she sits too high - she is 5'9. Are Ultimate passenger seats made so passenger sits lower than the factory passenger seat? Thanks
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-22-2024 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

I can't help with Ultimate seat but just check meancitycycles.com - they can modify the seat however you want. Really nice people to deal with. We all know that if GF or wife is not happy it can be a long trip. Good luck.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-23-2024 at 04:41 AM.
    2011 Can AM RT-S SE5 Red

Spyder Garage

In stock configuration I would say the Ultimate sits both rider and passenger a little higher.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-23-2024 at 02:48 AM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Leaping1 View Post
    I can't help with Ultimate seat but just check meancitycycles.com - they can modify the seat however you want. Really nice people to deal with. We all know that if GF or wife is not happy it can be a long trip. Good luck.
    Leaping1, did they work on your seat? I had a Harley seat done by them and loved it... I sent them an email wondering about my F3 seat and here is the reply I got.

"We do not work on Can-Am seats unfortunately. We do ride-ins. The next availability for ride-ins is in March."
    Thanks,
    Kris
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-23-2024 at 04:41 AM.
    RiderDuke

My Ride
    2021 Glacial Blue Metallic F3-T

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RiderDuke View Post
    Leaping1, did they work on your seat? I had a Harley seat done by them and loved it... I sent them an email wondering about my F3 seat and here is the reply I got.

"We do not work on Can-Am seats unfortunately. We do ride-ins. The next availability for ride-ins is in March."
    Thanks,
    Kris
    They did work on my Harley seat, but not on my Can Am. I have the comfort seat and I actually like it.
    2011 Can AM RT-S SE5 Red