Spyder Garage

Default Look before you leap - sometimes, not everything is in the first box opened!!

Sneakey, Sneakey! I ordered a full oil change kit and an Ultra sway-bar from Baja Ron. Delivery was at warp speed, and I was thrilled to take the boxes to the garage and open them to see my items. Much to my surprise, after opening the box of oil for the change, I was a bit disappointed to find there was no filter included!

With a small amount of steam coming out my ears, I decided that before I sent the irate email and requested my filter kit; while I was in the garage, I would check out the Ultra sway-bar kit. There was a HUGE lifting of (almost) guilt and a big sigh of relief that I did not send that irate email since upon opening the sway-bar box, much to my surprise there was not only the sway-bar but also the filter kit securely taped into the box! I stand in awe of the excellent service I received from BajaRon I also remind all to check all the boxes prior to taking any abrupt action.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-15-2024 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly state the reason for this thread! ;-)
    2024 F3-S

Baja Ron ultra sway bar

Spyder Garage

I have been super impressed with Baja Ron, both for service and products but also for his responses to questions I've asked.
    Lamont is in the same category and performs identically.
    I suspect they share genetic material of the sort limited to People of Quality. Probably separated at birth.
    We win because of these two.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-15-2024 at 10:52 PM.
    2015 ST Limited; Givi E52 Top Case; Baja Ron anti-sway bar; Cal Sci wind screen; Vredestein Quatracs (Front).

Spyder Garage

We have some awesome sponsors on this site, and Ron is one of them! I have bought several things from him and always been pleased with his service and help. If you ever have a question or need for a little support his teams always there to help.
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Ron and Lamonster are great with their customer service.

I have bought products from both in support of this forum.

I also appreciate the knowledge they are willing to share and make available to us via the forum to help us along in our spyder journey.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Excellent in both cases from Me as well. Wish that there was a dealer of the same attributes reasonably close by.
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LALoner View Post
    Sneakey, Sneakey!
    With a small amount of steam coming out my ears, I decided that before I sent the irate email and requested my filter kit; while I was in the garage, I would check out the Ultra sway-bar kit. There was a HUGE lifting of (almost) guilt and a big sigh of relief that I did not send that irate email since upon opening the sway-bar box, much to my surprise there was not only the sway-bar but also the filter kit securely taped into the box! I stand in awe of the excellent service I received from BajaRon I also remind all to check all the boxes prior to taking any abrupt action.
    This is a very good lesson to apply to many other aspects of life. By all means, put it to good use and use it often.