Spyder Garage

Post Is there a more affordable FOBO Replacement? Or a fix for broken senders?

I have a trike set of FOBO (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) for my Spyder and have had them for years and love them! Recently, I noticed a crack in my front right sensor casing and it has stopped reading/transmitting even after a battery change.

Does anyone know of a more affordable replacement than the $50 one (plus $25 for shipping) from FOBO?

Or even better, how I might fix my current one?

The only alternative I can see is to buy a whole new set from Amazon for $133 (including shipping):

https://tinyurl.com/m9zyk26d.

That way, I get the replacement, plus 2 more new ones, for only $60 more than a single replacement.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-15-2024 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question/s... ;-)
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

You could buy a pair from Walmart for like $87. That way you'd have an extra one. I just bought 2 sets from there.

2021 RT Base - Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Buy a pack for two wheels, this way you have a spare. To add the replacement, hold the tire in the app to release the bad sensor that was programed, then add it like it was a new sensor.

2017 F3 LTD (SOLD)
    2017 HD Freewheeler (SOLD)
    2021 RT Base Upper and lower adjustable deflectors , Top case, Signature and lower lights, Baja Ron Bar, Back rest,Fobo TPMS, Garmin 396 , LED Fender lights, Rear LED turn and brake lights, Rear Brake light flasher, Rear Saddle bag LED lights, Battery tender, Lamonster Handle Bar Riser.