View Poll Results: Are you happy with your aftermarket CAR tires?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am happy with my Car tires.

94 97.92%
  • No, I have not been satisfied with my Car tires.

2 2.08%

Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    Pray tell what brand/model tires are you referring to in this reply? In the other tire thread you appeared to be hitting for the right side to the plate, now you appear to be in batter box on the left side of the plate. Up here we call such a batter a switch hitter.

On edit: Who removed the rear wheel to install a new tire? I would not think a tire store would understand the complexities of re-installing and aligning the belt, much less being able to remove it.
    Oi, don't you answer yesterdays pm
    Pretty sure I covered my thoughts in other threads. If threads are misunderstood as illustrated by some of the answers by others, that's not my problem. Hence this new thread Ron has started.
    At the time this is what everyone out here was fitting and recommending:
    https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=683f9...ci02MTEv&ntb=1

Main reasons being it was available, priced ok, and available in 225/50R15.
    I removed and installed the wheel, tyre place tossed it in the corner, and then failed to notify me of lack of progress etc.
    I've stuck with it because its downfalls don't bother me to the point of a 'dummy spit must remove immediately' scenario. No tyre is that bad bar a manufacturing defect that would be covered under warranty anyway. My history is drive anything (earthmoving), so adaptability is key in that game. I just spin the thing around for fun knowing the next choice will be better.
    Just on the warranty thing, has anyone ever filled out the form described in the owners manual for tyre recalls when fitting replacement Kendas? Just noticed it for the first time today, apparently on road dealers have the forms??
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-02-2024 at 05:09 AM. Reason: ' 's after sentences... :-/
    2017 F3S Daytona , Circuit Yellow Metalic