Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Thx. Appreciate the good thoughts. Hopefully this one goes as smooth as the left one did.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rjinaz86323 View Post
    Thx. Appreciate the good thoughts. Hopefully this one goes as smooth as the left one did.
    Good luck with the shoulder. I have had both knees replaced and both shoulders "repaired". Actually ... the knees got me onto three wheels with trikes, and the shoulders (mostly the right one) got me onto a Spider. After the repair (a year) I was cleared to ride the Tri ... 20 miles and I almost ruined the docs work. Another 6 months (during which I sold the Tri) and I thought my riding days were over. A friend of mine came to town and let me ride his Spyder. I was amazed at how smooth and easy it steered. Commenced the search and found my current ride.

Okay ... so my Lamonster mirror locks and the tie downs came in yesterday ... So maybe I will get them installed. But one thing that will definitely happen is a ride ... and will happen everyday until there is snow on the ground here ... always hated spiders ... who knew I could love a Spyder?????
    Current Ride: 2019 Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited - Cool Change.

Past Rides:

2014 HD Triglide - Fat Bottom Girl
    2006 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 - Jessica
    2003 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 - Helga
    2014 HD Ultra Limited - Harley Quinn
    2008 Honda Gold Wing GL 1800 Trike w/Champion Conversion - Fat Bottom Girl 2
    2001 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 - Tweety
    2015 HD Triglide - Fat Bottom Girl
    2011 HD Ultra - Raven
    2006 K1200LT - Vianca
    2007 HD Ultra
    2006 HD Ultra
    2004 Honda Goldwing
    2001 Honda Goldwing
    1996 Honda Goldwing
    2000 Honda Aero
    1985 Honda V65 Magnum
    1992 HD Softtail
    1976 HD Sportster
    1973 HD Sportster
    1965 HD Sportster

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyspyder View Post
    Good luck with the shoulder. I have had both knees replaced and both shoulders "repaired". Actually ... the knees got me onto three wheels with trikes, and the shoulders (mostly the right one) got me onto a Spider. After the repair (a year) I was cleared to ride the Tri ... 20 miles and I almost ruined the docs work. Another 6 months (during which I sold the Tri) and I thought my riding days were over. A friend of mine came to town and let me ride his Spyder. I was amazed at how smooth and easy it steered. Commenced the search and found my current ride.
    I too went the trike route with a TriGlide (after a ton of 2 wheel Harleys) due to bad knees (3 surgeries). As Is got older the shoulder started acting up (arthritis) so time to get them fixed. I also tried a friends Spyder and knew that was the right move. I ride with a group of guys who all have BMWs and Goldwings. I have no trouble keeping up like I did with the TriGlide.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rjinaz86323 View Post
    I too went the trike route with a TriGlide (after a ton of 2 wheel Harleys) due to bad knees (3 surgeries). As Is got older the shoulder started acting up (arthritis) so time to get them fixed. I also tried a friends Spyder and knew that was the right move. I ride with a group of guys who all have BMWs and Goldwings. I have no trouble keeping up like I did with the TriGlide.
    My last shoulder surgery, May 31, 2022, was my 25th. Let's just say I might not have been a good steward of my body. Thirteen knee operations including both replaced. The rest range from knife stab to Shark bite (just kidding but it was a great story). The twenty Five does not count three colonoscopies or circumcism ... LOL.

Actually, I am surprised I made 70. As a youngin, never figured I'd reach 45. In the navy they wanted a list of scars to be used for identification ... I needed another piece of paper to list them ... .
    Current Ride: 2019 Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited - Cool Change.

Past Rides:

2014 HD Triglide - Fat Bottom Girl
    2006 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 - Jessica
    2003 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 - Helga
    2014 HD Ultra Limited - Harley Quinn
    2008 Honda Gold Wing GL 1800 Trike w/Champion Conversion - Fat Bottom Girl 2
    2001 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 - Tweety
    2015 HD Triglide - Fat Bottom Girl
    2011 HD Ultra - Raven
    2006 K1200LT - Vianca
    2007 HD Ultra
    2006 HD Ultra
    2004 Honda Goldwing
    2001 Honda Goldwing
    1996 Honda Goldwing
    2000 Honda Aero
    1985 Honda V65 Magnum
    1992 HD Softtail