Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I think we will probably buy new if we can find one. The dealer we bought our UTV from in Tucson has some listed online. I will try to check them out next week.
    We probably would only take one or two long trips per year. about 1200 miles each. At 84 years old I don't have any interest in doing long days. Wife and I have been in 49 stats on two wheels, the year I retired we rode the four corners tour. That trip was started from southern Indiana. Total mileage was 10,500 by the time we made it back home. We stopped once to get an oil change at an independent shop that I knew the owner. That was a great trip!
    I think if we get one our riding will be here in southern Arizona.

Willie

Spyder Garage

FYI; The dealer I like in Arizona is Sierra Cycles in Sierra Vista. I haven't had good luck dealing with others here. May be worth a look.....? Good luck..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Old Willie View Post
    I think we will probably buy new if we can find one. The dealer we bought our UTV from in Tucson has some listed online. I will try to check them out next week.
    We probably would only take one or two long trips per year. about 1200 miles each. At 84 years old I don't have any interest in doing long days. Wife and I have been in 49 stats on two wheels, the year I retired we rode the four corners tour. That trip was started from southern Indiana. Total mileage was 10,500 by the time we made it back home. We stopped once to get an oil change at an independent shop that I knew the owner. That was a great trip!
    I think if we get one our riding will be here in southern Arizona.

Willie
    That's great. Hope I will be able to to what you are doing when I am 84. Good luck and enjoy yourselves.
    2005 Roadtrek Chevy 210P
    2020 RT Limited-Chalk White SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bangorbob View Post
    That's great. Hope I will be able to to what you are doing when I am 84. Good luck and enjoy yourselves.
    When I retired 22 years ago, my doctor told me to stay as active as I could for as long as I could. I've done my best to follow his advice!

Willie

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You and me Willie, looking at 90 come Feb, 2020 RTL in the garage just waiting for a spin. OldBikerBill