Spyder Garage

Default Bell Mag 9 Sena Motorcycle Helmet

((sold ))
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by USAF; 09-29-2022 at 08:39 AM.
    2022 Spyder RTL

Spyder Garage

We have those. $100 plus shipping is a very good deal on a very good helmet.

We use mediums.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

My Favorite 3/4's helmet, we have the Sena Bluetooth system installed in ours, has the integrated "jet fighter" tinted shield, Visor, and full clear shield. And Rick's selling his at half price.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

How do I insert a picture ?
    2022 Spyder RTL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rick28 View Post
    How do I insert a picture ?
    There's other ways & there's a few stickies around the place, but here's one I prepared earlier - copied from elsewhere & updated just a little....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    For the ease of any potential viewers wanting to read your post/s &/or the entire thread, you should try to limit each individual post to no more than 6 pics per post, as some readers may be viewing on devices that won't even open the thread if the pics in any one post in said thread are too big/too many/take too long for their device to load! So if you want to show more pics, just put the first 5-6 images/files in the first post you put up; submit that so it displays; then put the next 5-6 in the next post; and so on for as many posts in the thread that it might take....

But to add pics, the most useful way is to simply 'Go Advanced' on the 'Post Reply' or 'Post New Thread' text screens, then scroll down past the text box & into the 'Additional Options' fie ld, continuing down until you reach 'Attachments'. Once there, click on 'Manage Attachments' to get to the screen where you can add pics/files from your device/camera, etc, or scroll down to add pics via their URL from other sites. If you keep on scrolling down, it'll show you the pic/file types you can upload and the max sizes for each.

Once you're on the Manage Attachments page, if you click on 'Choose File' it'll ask you where from (your Camera, My Files, or other Files on the device you're on) Select where from (if it's your Camera, it'll need to be the devices built in camera or a camera that's currently linked to your device) so it'll open a page showing all the images/files for you to choose from (you might hafta dig down thru a few directories to get to the right image/file ) then select the desired image or file, and click Done to get back to the Manage Attachments page where your image/file identifier will be shown alongside the 'Choose File' button - REPEAT AS NECESSARY using the next Choose File button in the list (there might be 10 lines there, but please, restrict yourself to no more than 6 if you want everyone to be able to see your post/thread!) and once you've got the images/files chosen, go to the bottom right of that box & click on 'Upload'..... it'll probably take a minute or two, maybe 6 or more, but once the image/file identifiers disappear from alongside their 'Choose File' buttons, they're uploaded and should be listed down below the URL boxes but above the File types/max size details. You can go to the bottom of that page to 'Close this Window', or simply re-open your 'Post Reply/New Thread' page & click on 'Preview Post' to see what it'll all look like when you finally hit 'Submit Reply' to load the post! After that, you can REPEAT AS NECESSARY to upload the next 6 images/files!

By using this method, much of the orientation &/or sizing issues will be taken care of by the vBB system - altho not ALL, you might hafta remember to take your pics in Landscape mode by always dropping the top of your camera LEFT, or Anti-clockwise; and you hafta keep under the max file sizes shown.... BUT, this method doesn't require a separate host site for your pics, cos it uploads the images directly to the Forum, so the pics are always going to appear & not get lost if your host site demands more fees, changes it's address, or updates its sharing policy.... AND, if you keep each individual post to no more than 6 images/files, then there's a good chance that any/all interested members will be able to open the thread & have a read/view the pics, even if it takes them a while to paint up on their small screen devices! This will also help avoid you losing the lot as you try to upload - you'll only ever lose a max of 6, instead of maybe losing them ALL if you press the wrong button/hit a glitch during uploading! Wins all round, even if it takes a little effort on your behalf, which I'm sure will be somewhat less effort than it took to type this lot out!

Do feel free to drop me (or any other Mod) a PM if you have any questions/hassles - same applies to anyone reading this!

Cheers
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-13-2022 at 06:49 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

PM sent