Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
As we have all seen lately, much of the forum is becoming dedicated to posts about the problems people are having with their Spyders. This is a great place to discuss those issues, and they are very serious concerns for those that have them as well. I also know that some people are reading about them and are posting they are know scared to be a Spyder Ryder.

What I would like to see in this thread is for people who are not having problems to check in and just let us know. I have a feeling there are many more people without issues that are just not posting about it. Perhaps if they chime in as well we can get some sort of perspective on how widespread these issues really are.

If you would be so kind as to post your Spyder's year and model that would be great as well.

I think this thread was and is the best one I have ever seen. Most threads are for problems people are having. But this one was for the rest of us that are just having fun with their with no problems. It shows that there are a lot of us out there.

Thanks

Don