Spyder Garage

Default Anyone dealt with ROLO LLC in Edgewatwer, FL lately?

Just wondering if any of you have dealt lately with ROLO LLC in Edgewater, FL.
    They are very close to me and I would like to have the F3 aligned, but...the thing is, I've emailed, called and texted them over the last 10 days or so and so far no response.
    I used the info here: http://www.spydercomfort.com/contact.htm
    Hope is well with them, maybe closed for vacation, time off?

Thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jma57 View Post
    They are very close to me and I would like to have the F3 aligned, but...the thing is, I've emailed, called and texted them over the last 10 days or so and so far no response.

Thanks
    I believe you will learn that several years ago, they moved to South Carolina. I am not sure what the status is for the location the had in Florida.

I have the ROLO and BUDS stuff to do alignments, unfortunately finding time to do them for anyone, and with other tasks being far more profitable currently, alignments became a back burner endeavor.
    Check with Joe and Ann of Squared Away, heard mention they will be attending the upcoming Deland event.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    I believe you will learn that several years ago, they moved to South Carolina. I am not sure what the status is for the location the had in Florida.

I have the ROLO and BUDS stuff to do alignments, unfortunately finding time to do them for anyone, and with other tasks being far more profitable currently, alignments became a back burner endeavor.
    Check with Joe and Ann of Squared Away, heard mention they will be attending the upcoming Deland event.
    Is there a list of places they (Joe and Ann of Squared Away) will be in the future?
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
    Is there a list of places they (Joe and Ann of Squared Away) will be in the future?
    Suggest you give them a call directly.
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...Away-Alignment

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jma57 View Post

Thanks
    jma57 there is no one in Edgewater the Edgewater address is the place that sells the system equipment to dealers that do laser alignments. Look at this list for dealer that do laser alignments in Florida and call one of them to make sure they can do it for you. http://www.spydercomfort.com/dealersfl.htm
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

I don't see Squared Away on the vendor list yet. here is the Deland Nov 4th - 7th. event posting https://fallspyderfesttobenefitroadw...omstaging.com/
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CopperSpyder View Post
    jma57 there is no one in Edgewater the Edgewater address is the place that sells the system equipment to dealers that do laser alignments. Look at this list for dealer that do laser alignments in Florida and call one of them to make sure they can do it for you. http://www.spydercomfort.com/dealersfl.htm
    Actually, Edgewater location previously did alignments. As I mentioned, with ROLO moving to South Carolina, all that may have ended.
    I never asked the few times I spoke with them regarding calibrations and more.

Spyder Garage

I don't see Squared Away on the vendor list yet. here is the Deland Nov 4th - 7th. event posting https://fallspyderfesttobenefitroadw...omstaging.com/

Fair enough, though I did post the Spyderlovers home page info for Squared Away. This way, if the person asking is not attending the rally, they may be able to have the alignment done elsewhere. Not everyone wants to hang out if its sunny and hot or inside that all black interior smoke filled biker bar.
    Seemed last time Joe was non stop all day doing alignments.

Spyder Garage

Actually, Edgewater location previously did alignments. As I mentioned, with ROLO moving to South Carolina, all that may have ended.
    I never asked the few times I spoke with them regarding calibrations and more.
    Ya I think the Edgewater location that sold the system and may have had a shop also all moved to SC. Its not on the Florida list any more.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Ya I think the Edgewater location that sold the system and may have had a shop also all moved to SC. Its not on the Florida list any more.
    Guess I need to get motivated and start doing alignments, but then again, when friends ask me to come by, work on their L39 jets, and always, make sure you are having fun, that is tough to turn down...

Spyder Garage

Thank you PMK and everyone. I'll start looking for another facility, there are a few not too far. Edgewater would have been a short ride down 95.
    PMK if you change your mind, let me know.