Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default another Cat Delete question

everyone talks about running the cat delete pipe & there are a few choices out there to get one from.......... my question is,,,,,,,,,, what do you do with the Cat once you have removed it & are now running the cat delete pipe???

do you sell them, do you dispose of them, do you make them ready for target practice??

Spyder Garage

I keep almost all parts that I upgrade. The Cat is boxed and set aside with all the other swap-outs so I have the option of returning the RT to stock if needed.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Keep it as long as you own the unit it came off of. If for whatever reason you had to or wanted to reinstall one they cost well over $800.00. It's not a cat it's a pre-muffler. Yea, I know they call it a cat. Mine sits on the garage floor tucked away behind some other junk and it would be the last thing I would ever take if I ever got evacuated, but I wouldn't suggest getting rid of it.

Spyder Garage

Yup ... Keep it.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue