Spyder Garage

Default Suggestions for a Solar Panel to charge Sena h/sets?

I am shopping for a solar panel just to charge our Sena headsets. I am looking for a portable unit, I don't wish to mount it on our Timeout trailer. Any suggestions?

Spyder Garage

Amazon Solar Charger 25000mAh, Hiluckey Outdoor Portable Power Bank with 4 Solar Panels
    2021 Sea to Sky , cyclops light, front fender light/turn signal, rear run/brake/ turn signal LED strip, BRP floor board light Green

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I charge mine at night when we are not riding so a solar panel wouldnt work.
    How about a USB jump pack such as this, https://www.zagg.com/en_us/bolt-acdc...gL0VfD_BwE&kw=
    Then you can charge the pack in the trunk on the bike while you ride and charge your headsets at night when you are not riding.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post
    I charge mine at night when we are not riding so a solar panel wouldnt work.
    How about a USB jump pack such as this, https://www.zagg.com/en_us/bolt-acdc...gL0VfD_BwE&kw=
    Then you can charge the pack in the trunk on the bike while you ride and charge your headsets at night when you are not riding.
    This can be charged from the USB in your frunk? Thanks

Spyder Garage

I have a booster pack. I forgot I installed a cigarette lighter socket that I can charge the pack with. Thanks for the idea!