Hi ll,
We got caught in the rain last night, not a downpour but a steady rain. While riding home our cruise control quit Everything else seems to work just fine. Seems the CC wont even turn on, like a fuse blew. That leads me to a few questions:

Is there an issue running these in the rain? I think not, but then this happened.

What / where is the fuse for the CC? I RTM, and cant seem to find anything labeled for that, maybe it’s called something different? On a search I saw a reference to right box fuse #5, but that isn’t labeled CC on my bike.

Last question for now ... I also saw a reference to a “Right J-Case fuse box” (I think thats what I read) Where is that and is there a left side J-Case fuse box too?

I know it’ll be warranty, but I’m hoping a fuse blew and it was just loose, or bad timing.

Oh yeah ... one mo thing. There was a little water in the outer fuse box cover! Not the inner one that covers the fuses, but in the outer bigger one. Is that a thing??? That could have been from washing the bike earlier in the day too.

Thanks