Spyder Garage

Default BRP Connect: Sygic Store Issues

We are planning a trip in the coming weeks, and I need to add maps to my Sygic library. However, the store is advising “Unfortunately, due to technical reasons, we do not offer any navigation licenses in your country at the moment.” Has this been a long term problem, or is this a recent issue?

I had been happy with Sygic despite some obvious shortcomings. Trip planning had become easier with the latest updates. Genius Maps does not really do it for me (if I plan to ride from the Chesapeake Western Shore to the Eastern Shore, Genius routes me to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge via Baltimore and Elkton). Given the Spyder’s skittishness WRT its electrical system, I am also wary of electrical system mods that would route the frunk USB to the handlebars to mount a separate GPS receiver.

Any advice would be most appreciated.
    2 2018 RT Limiteds (Blue and Gold (Champagne)), dual flagstaffs, KOTTs grills, foam grips
    2018 RTL , Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Unfortunately Sygic has gone through some serious updates by actually coming out with a whole new app and it’s got a lot of hiccups. I just tried to add maps and it works. You need to go into the app, then manage maps. Should work.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red