Quote Originally Posted by Tslepebull View Post
I have the CalSci windshield on my Rally model. Installation was straight forward and no modification was necessary to open or close the glovebox. I have no first hand experience with the windshields from other vendors. What prompted me to select the CalSci is that they provide a selection matrix based on rider height and leg length with several different sizes of windscreen.
I saw that matrix on their site, BUT I am looking at being able to look slightly over the windshield in order to get the most benefit of blocking the wind. I am not sure if the matrix is for the purpose of looking thru the windshield or over it. I sent an email to them to ask. If I don't get an answer, I will call. I think that CalSci suits my purpose. My BRP windshield is worthless and does little. I'm sure the little windshield works for some, but some of us are a bit taller. The wind hits me full in the face and the noise and the buffeting is almost like not having a shield at all. I figure that I need at least four to five inches higher.