Quote Originally Posted by Hokiev View Post
In your case I think a full cover might work best, however the Bike Barn, as stated both others is perfect in my case. The second picture was after a heavy snow of over 15" last winter. You will note there is no snow on the top. I placed a cheap portable heater (less than $20 I got at Tractor Supply) and set it on the lowest fan speed and heat setting. Kept the snow off the cover throughout this storm and all other storms this past winter.

A 60W droplight can do wonders too like EZ bake ovens, our winters down here don’t get snow but like every 10yr or so but still cold enough for dads 84 Diesel 1ton truck to need some overnight warmth. & rather than installing a block heater & risk another part breaking or failing, went simple & just kept a drop light under the hood each night (sorry don’t know where, just under the hood). & when we had attic jobs he would have a quartz halogen work light warm it up & keep it warm for us. Several houses requested we leave the light it warmed up enough. Dad was a MASTER Electrician by the way.