Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default A shout out to Spyderpops

I had a problem with the led strip on my wife's bumpskid and Spyderpops sent a repair kit. As I was installing it the silicone covering started to peel off so I gave him a call and explained the problem. He said that the covering must not have properly cured and that he was sorry and would send out a replacement right away... highly recommended shop!

mark

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nyparrothead View Post
    I had a problem with the led strip on my wife's bumpskid and Spyderpops sent a repair kit. As I was installing it the silicone covering started to peel off so I gave him a call and explained the problem. He said that the covering must not have properly cured and that he was sorry and would send out a replacement right away... highly recommended shop!

mark
    Customer support! Customer care!
    Anyone can manufacture and sell something but the service care is where I rate a company. Keep us informed and I'll do likewise on my purchases. Thanks for the intel.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good to Hear.....

We do have some great vendors on this site...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:20 PM.
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

A thank you to Harvey @ SpyderPops

My wife and I had some items installed at Spyderfest by SpyderPops. No problems with my F3-T. However, one of the LED strips installed on the left mirror on my wife's F3-T went out. A call to Harvey yielded a replacement part in my mailbox within 48 hours. Great service!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:21 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good to Hear.....

We do have great sponsor vendors on this site. Makes shopping here and meeting them at events most helpful...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:21 PM.

Spyder Garage

Harvey is certainly one of the 'good guys' in these parts. Great to deal with! Been very helpful to Louise and I as well.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I like doing business with Harvey.

Spyder Garage

Just wanted to publicly give a huge shout out to Harvey. He has THE BEST customer service anywhere! I ordered some light from him in April and did some work to my Spyder and installed half the lights and pigtails and somehow threw away the other lights. Called him to order the replacement ones and his response was - Be in the mail tomorrow! After I threw them away, he still replaced them no charge! All I can say is he is one stand up person and an awesome vender!

Thank you very much Harvey, customer for life here!

Kent
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:22 PM.
    Ride Safe All
    2014 RT Limited (Charlotte) in Cognac, Kuryakyn Grips,Tri-Axis Handle Bars, Rivco Armrests, a "finless" BT Dongle, TricLed Fender, Saddlebag, 3rd & 4th brake Lights, Custom Dynamics "Magic Strobes Brake Flasher", BajaRon Sway Bar & Spring Adjusters, Lighted Bumpskid, Rivco Highway Pegs, Rivco Cup Holders and Baker Built Air Wings. 215/60R-15 General Altimax Rt rear tire. 155/60R15 Kumho Solus front tires.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

In a World so full of complaints: it's really nice to hear someone who has something nice to say!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Harvey

I love him! He is honest, fair, practical and straight! I wish all were like him! I have known him for years and have never been not impressed. He is a great guy, and an honest man. Two thumbs up! Joe
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:23 PM.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    I love him! He is honest, fair, practical and straight! I wish all were like him! I have known him for years, and have never been not impressed. He is a great guy, and an honest man. Two thumbs up! Joe
    He's a good man and tops in customer service!

Spyder Garage

Last Wednesday I dropped off my 2014 RTL at Spyderpops to have a bunch of work done.

Front End alignment, BajaRon Sway bar, Shock Adjusters, Cat Bypass Tube, Missing Belt Guard, LED headlights and foglights, Full Mirror Turn Signals, HMT Brake Light, KOTT Grills, Highway Pegs, and Trunk LEDs.

Harvey introduced himself to my lady and myself, showed us around a bit, his wife came by, and we had a good time getting to know them. Met his daughter and got to see some of her work.

We discussed each item and Harvey answered all of my questions, I have not been able to talk directly to a Spyder knowledgeable person about some of my concerns on how my bike was acting, Harvey answered them all and checked up on the rest, his concern was that I had a safe bike to ride. He even answered all of my lady's questions she asked! (That was a feat unto itself!)

When I picked up my bike, the shop was a full of activity. Harvey took the time to go over the list and inform me what he found on my concerns. He did show me a Trunk Liner Organizer, and I liked it A LOT, he installed it for me on the spot. Of course I had thought of more questions, he answered them all.

The next day, we went for a 200-mile ride and called him with MORE questions, he answered them all.

NOW that is the ultimate customer service.

Mr. Harvey!
    Thank You Sir!!!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:24 PM.
    2018 White F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

SHOUT OUT TO SPYDERPOPS

Harvey and his team are the only ones that I let touch my bike...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:25 PM.
    file:///Users/thomasholberton/Desktop/VisitedStatesMap.jpg

Spyder Garage

Harvey is great. He definitely stands behind his products.

Spyder Garage

Pops is a great guy, and he knows his stuff. Harvey has incredible knowledge about lots of things, not just Spyders. He has taught me a lot. I always enjoy seeing him, and Terri as well. I just installed a set of his run/turn/brake lights, and the process was super simple. Well thought out and adds safety to the rear end. Nice! Great product! Thanks, Harvey!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:26 PM.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Hats off to Spyderpops!

Even though he was at the Deadwood Rally, Harvey responded to my issue quickly, and sent a replacement part free of charge before I could even ask about it. Great customer service, and great products!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:27 PM.

Spyder Garage

Kudos to Spyderpops

My wife just transitioned from a 2010 RTS to a 2017 F3L. I ordered to brake flasher for the trunk from Spyderpops. The first one came and did not work so I contacted them about it and they sent me a second one. When I installed the second one the trunk light did not work at all. I returned both of them to Spyderpops and included a letter stating what happened. About 4 days later I received an e-mail from Harvey Clark stating they checked the units and that the wiring was not correct. They credited my account and sent me a new revised brake flasher free. I installed it and it works perfectly.

I have purchased multiple items for my F3T and my wife's F3L from them and they have always stood behind their products. This is one more example of EXCELLENT customer service.

Harvey and your staff, thank you.

Sincerely,

dave....
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:28 PM.
    Dave....

2016 Red/Black F3T w/ Audio
    Bajha Ron Swaybar, BRP driving lights
    F4 Windshield, Ultimate Tallboy Seat
    BRP Passenger Backrest
    Custom Dynamics fender lights
    Tricled Rear Bag lights w/ Flashing Brake Modulator
    Wolo Horn, Lamonster's Bungee Buttons
    Spyderpops Bumper Skid

Spyder Garage

And a Shout to Lamonster Garage and Jacob.

Had the portable air pump that failed, and Jacob sent a new one... it arrived with same failure as the original I bought. I appealed for a store credit, he did it, and I bought another product from them. Thanks Jacob and Lamonster Garage!

I've also had the same great service with Spyderpops!

Shop our vendors!!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:30 PM.

Ryde, eat, sleep.... repeat

2019 Spyder RT Limited Pearl White/Dark
    LaMonster drink holder with X-Grip
    LaMonster Belt Dampener
    Lamonster USB cable with extension

Variously called Stormtrooper, Pearl, and Goober by wife and various (friends?)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Always good to see that the sponsors/vendors here are keeping to the high standards one expects. Then some go beyond....
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:30 PM.

Spyder Garage

Spyderpops shoutout

A few weeks ago, I installed the Spyderpops full view turn signals on my mirrors. I followed the directions, placing them on the front side of the bottom of the mirrors, towards the front of the Spyder. I found that while others could probably see them, I could not. I Emailed Harvey @ Spyderpops and asked if I could move and reattach them to another location on the mirrors where I could see them, and he responded with yes, you can pull them off and reattach them, no problem. Well today, a new set of LED's arrived in the mail. I didn't ask for them, Harvey just sent them. He didn't have to do that, I would have been fine just moving the ones I already had. I guess he just sent me some insurance in case I did screw up moving & reattaching mine.

So I say, THANK YOU SPYDERPOPS for not just good, but GREAT customer service!! Not the first time I've bought from them, and for sure it won't be the last.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:32 PM.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    A few weeks ago, I installed the Spyderpops full view turn signals on my mirrors. I followed the directions, placing them on the front side of the bottom of the mirrors, towards the front of the Spyder. I found that while others could probably see them, I could not. I Emailed Harvey @ Spyderpops and asked if I could move and reattach them to another location on the mirrors where I could see them, and he responded with yes, you can pull them off and reattach them, no problem. Well today, a new set of LED's arrived in the mail. I didn't ask for them, Harvey just sent them. He didn't have to do that, I would have been fine just moving the ones I already had. I guess he just sent me some insurance in case I did screw up moving & reattaching mine. So I say, THANK YOU SPYDERPOPS for not just good, but GREAT customer service!! Not the first time Iv'e bought from them, and for sure it won't be the last.
    I agree! Spyderpops indeed provides GREAT customer service after the sale!! I am a loyal customer of his because of this and recommend his farkles for all.
    "BLUE STAR – She shines so brightly"
    2018 SPYDER RT LTD SE6 BLUE/CHROME
    2018 RTL , Large Brake Pedal (cut 1/3 off). Oxford Blue/Chrome

Spyder Garage

One of the BEST vendors that we have.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

oldguyinCT, I had the same problem and he sent a new set also. That is first class service. Any future frackles he will be my first choice.
    2018 F3L , Blue

Spyder Garage

Got the new ones, but instead of installing them today, my lovely bride and I did a 200 mile round trip ride to Stonebridge, MA, had lunch, went to the Norman Rockwell Museum which was really great and I highly recommend. Fascinating to learn the history of the man, and to see so many incredible, original works of art. Maybe it will rain tomorrow & I can get them done - well, after I mow the lawn.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Howdy fellers;

Hmmm ... as much as I'd like to agree with y'all, I honestly have had the opposite experience to-date.

I've tried contacting them Twice to glean some details on shipping - once via an email to 'Harvey', and a second time via their 'Contact Us' page on their website. Bupkis both times. Nada. Zip. SFA.

I ain't gonna resort to the phone and incur long distance charges - nor should I have to given the electronic methods they offer. Nor do I think I should need to resort to a PM - but I may try.

What am I missing, folks? Surely 10 days is ample time to receive some sort of acknowledgement. Whut - they's don't like Canooks jes' cuz we's got a better basketball team?

Cheers
    E