It's been awhile since my last post and I wanted to give an update since I have a lot more miles under my belt. I had been handling my F3 pretty well until about a month ago when a group of us rode up through Palmdale and Lancaster - VERY windy areas. We came up a hill and a huge gust came from the right and the front of Spyder lunged down and to the left (pushing me way too close to the line). The second time it happened I motioned to the sweep rider that I was turning around and going home. The winds got really bad after that so I stayed in the slow lane and when the strong cross-winds hit I either pulled off the road or just took it very carefully. I called my boyfriend (Al) who has built motorcycles and hotrods his entire life and he walked over to talk to the local Spyder mechanic (two doors down) about my wind issues. My mechanic told him since the sway bar was already installed that I buying heavier performance shocks would probably help. So after much research I was going to order Elka but I ended up getting the M2 Shocks mainly because I was impressed after watching their videos and because they could get them to me in just over a week. Al installed them last Saturday and I tried them out on Sunday, making sure the tire pressure in all tires were right. You talk about a HUGE difference!! Cornering was fantastic and we hit some winds and it seemed to hug the pavement. But I won't know for sure until I get hit with cross-winds. Now I have question. While Al looked around at all the models at my mechanic's shop he noticed that all the other models (RS and RT, etc.) you sit up higher and closer to the front. With the F3 I am in more of a cruising position and there is not as much weight in the front like the other models. He really feels the F3 is too light in the front. He has to put lead balists on some of the hotrods he builds so he thought that might help my problem. He wanted to put balist (possibly close to 50 pounds) into the bottom of the frunk but I pointed out the label in the frunk that says "WARNING, DO NOT OVERLOAD, 15 LBS." I asked him not to put it in until I could see what some of you think about this. Well????