Spyder Garage

Default Max mount & comfort passenger seat install

Evening folks! I have a question concerning installing the max mount & passenger comfort seat on a 600 that has the Shad saddle bag mount already installed. Do I have to remove the saddle bag mount before installing the max mount & rear seat? I have the plastic seat spoiler which I believe must be removed and can not be utilized with the max mount. Anyone out there done this before? Thanks in advance. Cheers!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-10-2019 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Sp in title

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mugwomp View Post
    Evening folks! I have a question concerning installing the max mount & passenger comfort seat on a 600 that has the shad saddle bag mount already installed. Do I have to remove the saddle bag mount before installing the max mount & rear seat? I have the plastic seat spoiler which I believe must be removed and can not be utilized with the max mount. Anyone out there done this before? Thanks in advance. Cheers!
    Yes you will have to remove the saddlebag bracket (all three pieces). The MAX mount will replace the piece that's attached to the right side of the seat. Once you have the right side foot peg installed you can then reinstall the saddlebag bracket.

Spyder Garage

Thanks bcraig, I was having frustrations after the max mount install. All I needed to do was disassemble the bag mount & piece it all back together again. Now my wife can share my fun! Blessings!