Spyder Garage

Default 2018 Spyder RT-Limited SE6 For Sale

***SOLD For 24.5k !!!!!!***

Unfortunately I am thinking about selling my Spyder I just bought. I just found out I am going to have to invest a small fortune into fixing my truck ($10k+) or go out and purchase another vehicle. If anyone is or knows anyone that is looking I have a pristine charcoal (dark) one for sale. Just broke the 600 mile mark a few weeks back so it hasn't even got over 1k on it yet. I have a Can-Am trailering cover, and a half cover that will go with it, also pictures do not show but I had the OEM passenger armrests installed as well. If you are interested let me know, hopefully something will change soon and I can keep it, but for now she's got to go. These new are going for 27k after tax, etc., not including the accessories, but I will take $21,500 obo and eat most of my down payment.

I am located near Birmingham, AL...

IMG_9127.jpgIMG_9130.jpgIMG_9132.jpg
    Last edited by jbarrett85; 10-10-2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Sold

Spyder Garage

Default 2018 RT Limited SE6

Unfortunately with the BRP closeout prices, you can buy a new RT for 21,379 and with the new lower prices on the 2019's the used market has been hit hard. You do have a couple of goodies like the arm rest and covers.

Stan
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

I would take 21500 for it with all the extras honestly. Your not going to have to pay some of the fees buying used that you would new anyways. Plus the install fees for the addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjuice View Post
    Unfortunately with the BRP closeout prices, you can buy a new RT for 21,379 and with the new lower prices on the 2019's the used market has been hit hard. You do have a couple of goodies like the arm rest and covers.

Stan
    Last edited by jbarrett85; 10-02-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Spyder Garage

When selling a bike (or any automobile), take off all your "farkles" and add ons because the cost of all your "safety equipment, farkles" is not included in the NADA or what the market selling price is. It's sad but it's an issue that we all probably face when selling or trading our vehicles. Most of my friends who have motorcycles will take off their lights and their comfort farkles and sell them separately instead of leaving them on the bike. If you leave them on your bike/Spyder, you may get more interested or serious lookers, but they are not going to want to pay you for them. They will be interested in the least amount to pay while staying within what the market is at the time.
    2016 RTL , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

True, but after the pain it was to install the arm rests, Im going to leave them. Other than that the only other items that I was going to let go with it were the two covers, which I can easily put back in the garage. The current NADA trade in value for is $21,100 with an average retail value of $24,680 current. This is the price after the value drop as well. I was just trying to sell to someone for a good price instead of a dealer getting it on trade and marking it back up. However the trade-in idea is one I am currently pursuing. Maybe someone wants it before then and I can add in all my freebie "farkles", but if not a dealer can have it. Current payoff is higher than what Im asking for it, so its not like im trying to make a buck or two, im just in a tight spot with transportation and "Winter Is Coming"...

Thank You for your advise though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiisai View Post
    When selling a bike (or any automobile), take off all your "farkles" and add ons because the cost of all your "safety equipment, farkles" is not included in the NADA or what the market selling price is. It's sad but it's an issue that we all probably face when selling or trading our vehicles. Most of my friends who have motorcycles will take off their lights and their comfort farkles and sell them separately instead of leaving them on the bike. If you leave them on your bike/Spyder, you may get more interested or serious lookers, but they are not going to want to pay you for them. They will be interested in the least amount to pay while staying within what the market is at the time.