Quote Originally Posted by mark4Jesus View Post
UtahPete, It is impossible for us to know the mind and will of God. He is too big and we are too small. What a Christian is to do, and this is not always easy, is to look for ways to glorify God and share our faith in Jesus Christ, in whatever situation we find ourselves. Life will always have its ups and downs, even in healing. I do not believe that God controls everyone's actions 24/7 like we are puppets and He is the puppeteer. God can, however, choose to intervene. I posted a while back regarding Kathy. Why didn't He intervene so that Kathy did not have this accident? Based on what I've seen, it has been to cause people to come together in prayer to Him. For people who have never met to bond together spiritually in prayer. I have seen the strengthening of faith. And, it has brought you to this place asking sincere questions wanting to know.

Each setback has brought new people into Kathy's life, new people to hear about faith in Jesus Christ. Each setback has caused us to prayer more fervently. The challenge we face with setbacks is looking beyond the physical, that we can see and touch, and look for the spiritual, how God is moving in hearts that we cannot see. Also, how we can be used to touch those hearts.

Is it possible that God's main purpose for allowing this to happened to Kathy was to bring you to the point of asking these questions? I can't say, but this is where you are.
Again, thank you for your thoughtful and kind response. You live your faith and I respect that.