Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Storage Question

I've had my Spyder now for about a week now. Of course its to wide to fit through the door to my shop building and I dont have a garage. I found a thing on the internet called a bike barn that looks pretty cool. Just wondering if anyone else has used this probuct. They have a trike model that will fit the Spyder. If anyone has used this product how do you like it, does it keep things dry? I have to do something soon, now its in the drive way with the BRP outdoor cover on it. Thanks in advance.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I know of a couple of people who own motorcycles who use them. One is in MA the other in PA. They are very happy with the bike barn.

I would imagine if the bike barn can deal with New England winters it will stand up to your NC winters.

Now mind you, this is only by word of mouth. I have no personal experience with the product.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I believe "Tom in NM" posted that he has one.

Spyder Garage

I have had one since Feb. of 08 and am very happy with it. Keeps the Spyder out of the elements and is truly easy to use.
    Happy owner of Silver PE #1232
    All The Gear All The Time - ATGATT
    Gulf Coast SpyderRyders

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the replies, I guess ill go ahead and place a order.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I have one . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cwhcwh View Post
    I've had my Spyder now for about a week now. Of course its to wide to fit through the door to my shop building and I dont have a garage. I found a thing on the internet called a bike barn that looks pretty cool. Just wondering if anyone else has used this probuct. They have a trike model that will fit the Spyder. If anyone has used this product how do you like it, does it keep things dry? I have to do something soon, now its in the drive way with the BRP outdoor cover on it. Thanks in advance.
    . . . . I love it. The Spyder fits in the Trike model like it was custom made for it. Nothing touches the Spyder. I even have space ( since I back in ) to store oil, cleaning supplies, a jack and a lot of other Spyder stuff.

I bought my first one for my BMW F650GS. I don't have a garage, and was using a very good bike cover. Always a pain to put on, take off - and given the wind and desert here, the bike was still always dusty. I don't like having dirt under bike covers, it scratches everything.

It takes about 5 seconds to open or close the Bike Barn. It could not be any easier - just like their video shows.

Fabric is very good, cleans up with a hosing off. ( mine has been under a berry tree all summer - amazing - no stains ) Held up just fine in one of the big snow storms we had ( 4 - 6 " ) though it did look like a snow drift.

We get some pretty good winds - no problem either.

If you have any particular question, let me know.

Tom