Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default PREPARING FOR THE .....HOMECOMING EVENT

Well I just had the Best Corned Beef since the last time I ate at Katz's Deli on the Lower East Side in Manhatten NYC .... for those that aren't familiar with Katz's ..... they ( more than likely ) serve the BEST Corned Beef & Pastrami in the entire world ........ annnnnnnnd I still have 20 + lbs on it on hand ..... also two very large racks of St Louis Dry rubbed Ribs ( pork of course ) ..... annnnnnnnd lots of chicken breasts - pounded thin ( I like to do an Egg wash ) and serve with Lemon / Basil / Parmesan - Reggeano cheese sauce over Spaghetti...... or my recipe for Fettucine Carbonara w/ a generous amount of Smoked Applewood Bacon bits ........... nobody starves at my place ......... See you at the Homecoming ......... Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I gained six pounds while just reading your post!
    We had Katz's Bakery in Liberty, NY. It was the same family that had your Deli...
    they baked a raisin pumpernickel loaf that was unbelievable...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default OMG To Die For!!

Dear Mr. BlueNight911,

If you would be so kind as to bring some Katz's corned beef or pastrami to Spyderfest next year, if it is within your logistics, you will have a visitor knocking at your door five minutes before your appointed time of the feast.

Sincerely,

Yazz
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Well I just had the Best Corned Beef since the last time I ate at Katz's Deli on the Lower East Side in Manhatten NYC .... for those that aren't familiar with Katz's ..... they ( more than likely ) serve the BEST Corned Beef & Pastrami in the entire world ........ annnnnnnnd I still have 20 + lbs on it on hand ..... also two very large racks of St Louis Dry rubbed Ribs ( pork of course ) ..... annnnnnnnd lots of chicken breasts - pounded thin ( I like to do an Egg wash ) and serve with Lemon / Basil / Parmesan - Reggeano cheese sauce over Spaghetti...... or my recipe for Fettucine Carbonara w/ a generous amount of Smoked Applewood Bacon bits ........... nobody starves at my place ......... See you at the Homecoming ......... Mike
    All that!?!? I hope you're hungry!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    Dear Mr. BlueNight911,

If you would be so kind as to bring some Katz's corned beef or pastrami to Spyderfest next year, if it is within your logistics, you will have a visitor knocking at your door five minutes before your appointed time of the feast.

Sincerely,

Yazz
    Joy,
    If he tried crossing half of the Country with THAT payload: he'd never make it to Springfield...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Damn! Now I'm hungry. Thanks a lot Mike.

"never met a New York Deli I didn't like"

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default FOOD THAT TRAVELS

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    Dear Mr. BlueNight911,

Sincerely,

Yazz
    .... Interesting that you brought this up Joy ..... at Spyderfest 2016 I actually brought Bob Denman some of that Smoked Applewood BACON ..... It was still slightly frozen when I arrived ...... Mike ....... Sorry Joy on the Katz's Corned Beef delivery .... that's a 150 mile detour , plus It would never survive the journey ( I'd have to eat it )...... Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default YA Know

Mike, You do not have to fatten up before you leave. They do sell food in Canada also. Lol!