Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Default Bitten the Bullet - Wilbers

Ok.....I have bitten the bullet and ordered the Wilbers 630/640 shocks, same as Martin, except mine are in black. Suspensions R Us are a very professional, highly recommended group that are centrally located in Melbourne. Total cost is not cheap at around $2400aud. The owner recommended the Wilbers over the Elka for a number of reasons, but the major one was the much larger dealer network for Wilbers here in Oz. Adjustable on the fly rear for pillion etc, and set up to best cater for our less than smooth roads and my 300lbs.

Many thanks to Martin for taking the time to release his invaluable video on the Wilbers.

Now to put on my "patient" hat and wait the 4 weeks for custom manufacture and delivery.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round, with sag adjusted for extra 3/8” clearance up front
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Pete

Please keep us posted.