Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Has anyone tried Doc Humphrey's Spring Stiffeners for RT

I read the description of these spring stiffeners on Doc's website
    http://dochumphreys.wixsite.com/roadster/products They look easy to install and effective at stiffening spring? Anyone tried these? If so, did you notice an improvement or any difference?

I ride mostly two up with 2014 RTL and I already have the sway bar.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up YES!!

I have these stifferers on my '14 RT-S
    Easy to install and effective. Not alot of adjustment but when using 2 stifferers on each spring ( there are 4 in the kit) they add just enough stiffness to the front springs to still get a decent ride and even less "sway". Yes I also have the BajaRon anti- sway bar. The combination is very sporty, not a jarring ride at all.
    I used a simular product on the HiPo Mustang I used to drag race. It would launch hard for a slush box.

Kaos
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

yes I have them on my RT and yes they do make it a different ride. not near as mushy on the front end.

Spyder Garage

I put them on our 15 RTS a couple of weeks ago, haven't got a lot of time on them but we did do a 250 miler and I tell you what...almost as big a difference as when I added the sway bar. When we ride 2 up we are pushing the weight limit. I think these are a must if you are close to the max. (even when I'm by myself, it still feels better) I didn't want to spend $1000 or more for shocks....this was a much better option for me....imho

Spyder Garage

I've had them on my RT for a year now. I've got two per side and that stiffens things up nicely. I don't get to do any 2 up or heavy twisty riding but the mundane stuff is a lot smoother, without the soft springs giving me lots of body roll in the curves. Well worth the money.
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." Catherine Aird