Spyder Garage

Default Need help troubleshooting a TricLED wiring problem on a F3-T.

I removed the saddlebag reflectors on my 2016 F3-T and installed TricLED Saddlebag Reflector Lights this afternoon. Although I ordered and was invoiced for the "TricLED Red Nano Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination for a F3-T", the kit I received was labeled "F3 Rear Marker Lights" and the included instructions were for the RT. I called TricLed and they gave me verbal installation instructions which I followed (I think). The bottom line is the lights mounted to my bags perfectly and I am happy with the routing. I spliced into my Tail Light Harness per instructions without a major hitch - but they do not work. I am reasonably sure I spliced the lights incorrectly. The F3-T primary rear light harness branches off into 3 secondary terminations: (1) Left taillight/brake light/turn signal/running light (2) center reverse/running light (clear) (3) right taillight/brake light//turn signal/running light.
    The new marker lights have two wires each - one black and one white. I spliced the new left marker light into the left harness: black to black (ground) and the white to orange (hot). I repeated this set up on the right side. All of my lights function normally but the new markers do not illuminate. I must be splicing into the wrong wires, but I do not want to randomly search for the correct wires to splice into.

I spliced into the powered side of the 2 harnesses as it was much easier to access that the taillight side, but I would not think that that would matter. But maybe it does.
    I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has installed TriicLED saddlebag marker lights on an F3-T or knows what I did wrong even if they have not performed this specific installation.

Thanks,
    Grady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Grady, have you sent us an email?
    If you haven't done so, please email us at sales@tricled.com and I could send you the manual for F3T.
    I'm sorry for the incorrect instruction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy-TricLED View Post
    Grady, have you sent us an email?
    If you haven't done so, please email us at sales@tricled.com and I could send you the manual for F3T.
    I'm sorry for the incorrect instruction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Cindy. I called Reggie last week and he walked me through the correct instal on a F3-T. Working great! Sorry that I did not update my post when I resolved the issue.