Spyder Garage

Default F3 T and F3 Limited Hand Wings

Hey everyone i know we posted about this the other day but we have had several inquiries about the price and website. This is a new item that is not yet featured on our website. We apologize for the inconvenience; we offer them in black hardware with your choice of Clear, Light Tint, or Dark Tint deflector all for $79.95. If you have any other questions about these or would like to place an order you can do so by phone at 1-800-451-9464. Thank you!IMG_2323.jpgIMG_2340.jpg

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Why

I know that you make a quality product. What will these do for me. I am assuming that they are going to block wind from my hands? If so, they could indeed be of great value. Is that $79.95 for a pair?

Thanks,
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default F3T hand wings

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    I know that you make a quality product. What will these do for me. I am assuming that they are going to block wind from my hands? If so, they could indeed be of great value. Is that $79.95 for a pair?

Thanks,
    Yes these will provide a block of the wind for your hands as well as your upper mid section of your torso. You can shut them off to block the majority of the wind or you can play with them to find a setting that is most desirable to you. We ask you not make adjustments while riding for safety concerns. And yes these are $79.95 for a pair and we offer free shipping to all the Continental United States. If you would like to place an order or have any more questions you can reach us by phone at 1-800-451-9464. Thank you

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Nice

That sounds really good!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.